More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Espada Espada

Choose your fighter...

Lucina

The Ylissean bluenette grumbled to herself as she used her sword to cut through another vine. She had been transported to some sort of jungle area, much to her surprise and quick annoyance. "I can't believe I ended up here of all possible places," she said to herself. "I can barely get through these plants!" With another slice, another vine fell. She was thankful that her Parallel Falchion wasn't the kind of sword to easily dull, having been blessed by Naga herself, but it was still a tedious routine to cut through everything in her way.

After a few more minutes of grunting and slicing, Lucina managed to make her way to a clear pathway. Sighing in relief, she decided to follow it, sheathing her sword. "Anywhere is better than here," she mused, wiping some sweat from her brow.

The trail led her to the remains of a shed. Judging from the debris around it, it seemed to have been used as a storage or maintenance shed at one point, but it had been forgotten and swallowed up by the jungle. The windows were broken, and gaps in the wood revealed bits of the inside.

Lucina pushed the door open, little more than a large slab of wood, and jumped as its hinges decided to give out finally, the slab falling forward and tearing small chunks of the rotten frame with it. She shook her head before stepping inside and looking around.

There wasn't much left in the shed. There were a few tools scattered about, and in the corner there was a rusted toolbox covered in cobwebs. Next to the doorway, there were some rotten boxes, but they seemed to still be sealed up. The box on top had a stamp that read MOUNT SANGUINE RESEARCH CENTER.

Lucina crossed her arms, wondering what to do next.

What does she do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)