More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Artificionados Artificionados

Who are Copulatorium's users?

Lucia, Lucinda and Luke

A thruple enters Copulatorium. They look like three gay men, but from the questionnaires they filled out, you know that two of them — Lucia and Lucinda — identify as female. As such, the pair was permitted to participate in the study with their boyfriend Luke. Reading through their questionnaires had provoked interested speculation as to what a female orgasm emanating from a penis would look like. Paulina was less than enthusiastic, saying, “What the fuck?! These men parade around as women, but they have no idea. Their legs are always toned, no matter how lazy they are. And they don’t have to put up with the monthly bloating, the clots, the cramps." Monika had chided Paulina: “Hush! Don’t be small-minded. Let’s learn something.”

The thruple begins to strip, which starts Paulina off again: “I can’t watch this. I quit.” Natalia says, “Paulina, stop being a bigot. You’re staying, you’re going to watch this, and you’re going to learn something that may help spice up your boring Catholic sex life.”

“Fine. But let’s just say academic learning about the joys of being a woman won’t cure me of my small-mindedness.” With this, Paulina strips off her clothes and stamps off out of the room. Monika snickers, “Wow, this is going to be priceless,” Natalia and Monika watch on the CCTV screen as the naked thruple jumps in shock at the sight of a nude Paulina throwing open the door into Copulatorium and striding sternly towards them. Paulina begins to lecture them: “Two of you think you know what it’s like to be a female, huh?! Well, I’m going to show you the sex of a REAL woman!” The patrons attempt to run, but Paulina stands blocking the only door through which they could escape. Calling them them whores and sluts, Paulina forces them to kneel in front of her, as she spreads her legs and displays her sex: “This is the female vulva. This is what you’re all terrified of!” The men beg for her to stop, saying that they’re scared. She continues to yell at them until Monika enters the room and apologises on behalf of Paulina: “Sorry, she’s just insecure and horny. She’s engaged to a Catholic man who doesn’t know what the clitoris is. She’s never had an orgasm and can’t bear the thought of you having one today.” Lucinda sighs and says, “Poor thing. She is damaged goods. But can we get back to our thruple sex uninterrupted now?” Monika replies, “Yes, of course, I’m so sorry. Please carry on, and we’ll get out of your way. Goodbye and have a good fuck.”

Monika closes the door behind her and Paulina as they vacate Copulatorium. Returning to the monitor room they find Natalia on her feet with her face in her hands at the cringeworthy scene she has just witnessed. Next door the thruple stops whimpering and sex begins: hand jobs, blow jobs, double-teaming sex, triangular sex, sex under the bed, and more. No one has ever seen so much gay porn all in one place. From the safety of the monitor room, Paulina can't resist using the intercom: “Hello gentlemen, do remember you’re all free now! You can do what you want.” Monika interjects, “Stop interrupting them, Paulina! And for God's sake — two of them are not gentlemen!"

“Whatever you say, Mon.” Paulina doesn't sound altogether convinced.

The trio continue having sex: sex in the dark, sex while wrapped up in the bed sheets, sex on the floor. The three are breaking taboos and giving it their all. Then the half-hour bell rings, signalling their allotted time in Copulatorium is up. Paulina yells through the intercom, “Get out, you filthy animals! You disgust me.” The thruple leaves, looking rather deflated but also incensed at the judgmental, unscientific treatment they have received from Paulina. “We will not be recommending this experiment to others,” one of them remarks.

After they're well put of earshot, Natalia says softly, “But you should. The experience was unique. We saw what sex is really like.” Monika looks at Natalia incredulously over the rim of her glasses and asks, “What are you on about?”

Who are Copulatorium's next users?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)