More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Callous Callous

Which Story Do You Read?

Loving A Widow (Three Acts / Romantic / MILF)

ACT 1: EXPOSITION

It's been a while since Adrian had visited his friend Slater. They haven't seen each other in person in roughly almost half a decade, despite being buddies all throughout their years growing up. Not like that stopped them from exchanging emails and text messages, anyways. Slater was pretty active in it, considering the ridiculous photo sets and memes he would regularly send Adrian, not to mention maintaining their snapstreak since senior year. His old friend just finished his college program and sent him a text that they would meet at his parent's place. Adrian knew the location since he's visited plenty of times, Slater's family home was large and extravagant, it wasn't hard to find besides, as it was in one of the town's few gated communities. Being the son of the one of the richest men in the city came with some perks. Adrian never really had any reason to visit his friend's house since he went to college, and he wondered how Mr. and Mrs. Walachowski were doing.

Adrian pulled up to the gate and paged his friend's address, then buzzed the intercom. "Uh, this is Slater's friend, Adrian." He said, hoping his friend hadn't forgotten to notify his parents about him visiting. "We had plans to hangout."
After a moment of silence, a female voice came through on the intercom. "Adrian!??! What an unexpected surprise!" his childhood friend's mother, Mrs. Walachowski, exclaimed. "Hold on, I'll approve you to enter! One sec honey!"

A loud CHUUNK signaled that the gate was opening. Adrian felt a rush of nostalgia at the high pitched sound of its clanging. Stepping on the gas, he entered the community proper and drove towards the ornate house on the upper middle corner, the house with a basketball court in the back. Well, shit, the money's still rolling in, Adrian thought.
As he pulled up, he noticed the wide driveway in front of the door. Slater's dad must have installed it a while ago for all his cars. He saw four empty carport spaces with their own lines, already counting the one for the SUV right beside the doorway. Aside from those, a nice sports car, a Maserati if he recalled, and some kind of shiny SUV covered by a tarp. It was not difficult to find a spot in the large driveway where he could park. Getting out of the car, he heard a notification from his phone indicating he had received a text. He read it while walking to the door.

It was from Slater.

"Hey man, I'm going to be a bit late, you're welcome to hang out at my place while you're waiting for me though! Traffic through Chicago sucked bro. Honestly, we probably won't be able to hang until tomorrow, I'm going to stay at a hotel tonight!"

Adrian huffed out an annoyed sigh and thought about just getting back into his car and going home. On the other hand, with him doing his own thing, he could hang out and catch up with Mr. and Mrs. Walachowski. He hadn't seen his friends' parents in almost 5 years either, and it could be fun to shoot the shit with them a bit, then have some lunch to tide him over until his friend comes back. Surely they'd keep him company for that long? It's not like he had anything better to do. Adrian strolled towards the door.

Before he could knock, the door opened and Mrs. Walachowski stood there with her arms spread wide, a huge grin plastered on her face. "Howdy, Adrian!"
"Mrs. Walachowski, nice to see you again!" The two locked in a quick embrace.
"Jesus, look at you, you handsome thing! You just look more and more like your father every day!" Mrs. Walachowski lightly slapped his cheek. "You know if your mother wasn't still around, I'd take that hunk out to town. It's really a shame you never came around more often!"
Adrian blushed a little, unsure of how to reply. "Yeah, sorry about that, but uh, you look beautiful too, Mrs. Walachowski, you haven't changed much in the last 5 years. That dress looks great on you." She did indeed look great in her yellow checkered sundress with matching two-inch open toe heels. Her blond hair nicely framed her clear and sparkling facial features.
She was holding her long, rounded fingernails at her lips and was laughing. "Quit buttering me up, or else I might actually have to keep you here forever. Now get your behind in here. I had the cook make something nice and fancy, just for you!"
"Wow, you mean Mrs. Zhao is still around, even after all these years?"
"Well of course, Adrian! You know her cooking is like an addiction. We would be nothing without her. Now come and let me give you a smooch, You were Slater's favorite friend, so I should treat you like a son!"

1

She got up close to Adrian's face. Her lips approached his, and while flustered, he knew she was joking, this was a signature thing that Mrs. Walachowski did. Except it never happened. This time, however, her lips landed on his. She gave him a powerful, almost invasive, kiss on the lips. Not too long, only about 5 seconds before she finally pulled back. Her eyelids had closed the moment she started the kiss and opened once. Leaning away, she started to laugh. "I'm sorry, maybe I had a few many drinks already."

Adrian could feel blood rush to his face and became a beet. What was his friend's mom thinking? It was only 11AM, far too early to drink. "Oh, uh, don't worry. No need to apologize, ha ha." He cleared his throat, "Slater said he'd be here tomorrow, but that I could hang here for the time being, I imagine maybe stay the night in the guest room?"

"Oh yeah, of course Adrian! You're a good kid, you can hang out here for as long as you like, I got a big flat screen and tons of cable." She looped an arm around one of his, "Let's go get you fed and then I'll give you a nice tour around the house, you've surely forgotten the layout?"

"Sounds good Mrs. Walachowski." Adrian replied.
"You can call me Natalie, sweetheart." She replied, gripping him close.

The pair made their way into the dining room, passing many expensive photos of their family on the walls. The crystal chandelier shined light onto the long, polished, cherry wooden table. On it was a large porcelain platter with gold trim and a matching lid, a variety of cheeses and sandwiches stood on small dishes next to the plate. Along with a few bottles of wine.

As they sat and Adrian grabbed a bite he was once again surprised as Mrs. Walachowski smoothly grabbed a glass and offered him some wine, he politely declined. "It's before noon, too early to drink for me Mrs. Wala -- I mean, Natalie." Adrian smiled politely, it was weird saying his friend's mother's first name.

"Honey, if you're going to be here until tomorrow you've gotta live a little! Try something new and have some fun! Life is just beginning!" She poured herself another glass from a 20% ALC bottle that seemed to be half-full now and poured some into his cup. She raised her glass to toast, prompting him to grab his own. He watched her pretty blue eyes, noticing a glint as she clinked her wine glass to his and immediately tossed back her drink. She let out a cheerful and merry "Eep!" and finished her glass with grace. "Your turn Adrian."

2

Smiling, Adrian quickly and smoothly downed the drink in one go, some of it spilled out of the corner of his mouth onto his cheek, and neck. "Oh, oops." Adrian stammered.

"Ah, Adrian! No need to hurry! Here, let me clean you off." Natalie giddily rose and sat down beside Adrian on his side. Grabbing a napkin, she began to gently wipe away the excess wine from his face. Avoiding eye contact, Adrian stared at the food at the center of the table as he felt the soft napkin on his skin. It was a silk cloth, he also noted, probably over $100.
Natalie was uncharacteristically close, and she smelled like flowers and a hint of perfume. A faint blush coated her cheeks, and the couple of glasses he saw earlier had her tipsy as well.

"Adrian, what kind of girls do you like?"

Adrian was caught by surprise by the question.
"What? I, uh, I'm not sure I understand?"

"Like your type of woman. Shape, size, weight, age, demeanor..." Natalie scooted her body, adjusting the placement of her right hip against his.
"Uhh, a good person, I guess? Happy, smart, funny and, maybe a blonde?" Adrian gulped, his pulse shot to a mile a minute. Wait, isn't Mrs. Walachowski blonde? Ah fuck, she would ask me that, too.

"Ah, is that so?" Mrs. Walachowski twirled a lock of her hair. She ran her fingers along the edges of the top button of his black silk shirt. Her touch was smooth, precise, and her soft hands were thin and elegant. Slowly she started unbuttoning his shirt. "Do you think I'd be that person?"

Fuck. What the fuck?

"Mrs. Walachowski! What are you thinking?!" Adrian got up from the chair quickly. He backed off to the end of the table in one step, not wanting to seem rude in turning down the offer but felt surprised by the gesture. She followed by twisting around her seat and facing him, she looked almost sad. Adrian had enough decency to want to salvage any decorum left, "Look, uhh, yeah, you're nice and all, but... just, yeah, I can't do that, you're a married woman."
"I'm widowed. Have been for a while now. Tom died in an accident a couple years ago." Natalie closed her eyes. Her somber expression made him think he had struck a chord. He had no idea Mr. Walachowski died.

3

"Holy shit, Mrs. Walachowski, Natalie... I'm so sorry." Adrian murmured, not sure of how to respond. She got up, and he prepared to accept her hug.
"Please, there's no need for a sorry. I've just been lonely and thinking of old crushes..." She was in tears, "And you looked so much like your father, damn he was something special in my college years." She wiped her tears with the same silk cloth she used to clean your face.
"I'm really sorry Mrs. Wala --Natalie, I am. I wish someone would've told me. I wouldn't have assumed Mr. Walachowski was gone." Adrian stared at his shoes, feeling ashamed.
"Darling, don't beat yourself over me. I'm just a mess right now. I get flashes every now and then, remembering my glory days with him... oh, the sex that man could give, God, he knew just what to do." She paused, seemingly lost in thought. Remembering he was in the room, she went on, "Anyways, for now, I just want to give you that tour of the house that you missed." Her emotions were still raw. Adrian followed her out of the dining room, buttoning up his shirt and pretending that the interaction earlier didn't happen, but he thought, maybe it should've.

And Then...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)