More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Orchidea Orchidea

Lover or Fighter

Love

Brad looked at the Lover card. "I've had my fair share of women through my traveling days" he thought to himself. "Why forsake something I know so well now?". He looked at the Fighter card and threw it in a trash can as he walked to one of the elevators.

He stepped in it, scanning his card which took him up to the floor for his first match. Brad was very nervous for his first match, he didn't know what to expect with "Lover". The elevator went up rather fast but for Brad it seemed like an eternity. Once the bell dinged, the doors slowly opened revealing a woman and a bed.

Brad slowly stepped out of the elevator and saw a beautiful woman standing on the other side in see through white clothing, she looked like an angel.

The woman looked at Brad and seductively whispered "Come to me", there was no muscle in Brad body that didn't want to enjoy the woman's "company" as he started walking towards her, it was like the woman was the only thing on his mind. Once Brad was next to the woman, she slowly grabbed his hands and made them roam over her soft body.

She then continued to lower her see through dress and show her perfect naked body to Brad. Brad was in a sort of trance as he couldn't keep his eyes off her. The woman looked at Brad seductively, enchanting him "They call me Aphrodite", she said as she slowly laid on the bed and opened her legs.

There was no doubt in Brad's mind that the woman wanted him to fuck her. He followed her to the bed and took off his underwear revealing his erect dick.

Once he saw naked, he got on the bed with the woman and guided his dick inside of her pussy. He looked at Aphrodite's face as she licked her lips. Brad then proceeded to slowly thrust back and forth, Brad felt like he was in heaven, he hadn't had sex like this in a long time, maybe ever.

He slowly picked up the pace as time went on and started thrusting faster and faster making Aphrodite moan with every thrust. Aphrodite was definitely feeling it as she started swaying her hips, making the pleasure Brad received that much more heavenly.

A good 20 minutes later Brad felt it coming, the trance he was in made him completely unaware and he ejaculated into Aphrodite. Aphrodite however didn't seem to mind as she laid back on the bed. Brad took his cock out of Aphrodite's pussy and suddenly felt very tired as he laid on the bed and eventually fell asleep, never waking up.

Game Over!

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)