More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Bigsexy Bigsexy

What happens next?

Lots of Running

The door slammed behind me, but I wasn't too concerned about that... nor Connor, my sexy and kind (but probably gay) neighbor who took up the whole God Damn hallway with his stack of books.

"Beautiful day Ms. Clark..." he said, trying to hold his books and unlock his door as they swayed.

"Not right now, Connor!" I said as she bolted past, Indiana Jones-ing my way through the closing elevator. I definitely bumped him and heard the books tumble as the keys jangled in the latch. I would have taken the stairs, but I was on the 42nd floor. He would have been more upset, but he was too shocked by the fact that I was topless.

"You forgot your bra!" I heard as the doors closed. Who needs a bra? I hit the ground floor button, put on the white tanktop, and the jacket. My tits poked through the fabric... At least I have a jacket.

The door opened on the ground and I was out before it finished. I sped out the lobby, down the steps, and made towards Terrace street. From there, it's a straight forward run towards Petrov station, however cars would clog this way with traffic.

My feet slammed the concrete until I couldn't breath and then I ran some more. Several close calls from screeching cars, some "fuck you lady"s, and a "nice ass" later I had arrived at Petrov station. Maybe I should have taken a back street or caught a tube to avoid almost dying.

Petrov was an old brick building, but it was huge on the inside. Metal weaved into it from recent technological improvements, but it was old and sturdy.

I took a breather, collapsing on my knees. After I regained my composure, I walked through the spinning doors. Show time.

Does She Make It?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)