More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by smlfox smlfox

What happens when they reach the hotel?

Lost Reservation

John watches as she walks into the hotel. He is almost hypnotized by the natural shaking of her hips as she walks. "God, she's beautiful" he thinks to himself. "I'm going to give her my phone number or something before we part ways."

The thought of parting ways saddens him a little. He tries to focus on the fact that she'll soon be moving and he might be able to see her again.

About 15 minutes later, Doe walks back out looking frustrated.

"They freakin' lost my reservation," she says, throwing her hands up in the air. "And even though I have the confirmation they're booked solid. This is turning into the weekend from hell. I need a drink!" She exclaims.

"Are they going to refund your money?" John asks.

"Yeah, but it's going to take 3-5 business days. I guess I need to find another hotel. God, what else is going to go wrong tonight?!" She says, sounding more frustrated.

"Well," John begins nervously "you're more than welcome to stay with me if you want."

With a smile and sigh of relief, Doe responds "you've just been a God send tonight, John. If you don't mind, that would be great."

Smiling, he says "not a problem. Follow me."

They once again get into their cars and drive across town to John's apartment. Doe takes notice of the hospital about halfway there.

"Glad to know where it is in relation to things" she thinks to herself.

Upon arriving at his apartment complex, they park their cars and John leads Doe to his apartment. They are greeted by his cat as they open the door, begging for treats.

"Hi, Gracie." He says to the cat. Then, turning to Doe "the bedroom is upstairs, you can take your suitcase up there if you want. I'll make some drinks if you still want one."

Does she still want a drink?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)