More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by AegisXP AegisXP

What scenario do you want?

Losing the bet (Male, Futadom, Deepthroat, Rough, Swallowing)

Yang Xiao Long has always been a formidable fighter in hand-to-hand combat. But on the other hand, you've always considered yourself to be pretty good at it as well.

Feeling cocky one day, you decide to challenge Yang to a match, one-on-one, no weapons, first to tap out loses.

"So what does the winner get if they win?" You can recall Yang asking, a playful, yet confident smirk on her face, "It'd be boring if there was no... incentive to win, right?"

You admit, she did have a point there, but you hadn't considered turning it into a bet, you honestly just wanted to see if you could defeat Yang.

"Tell you what," she began, striding over to you and running a finger under your chin, face coming close enough that you could feel her breath on your mouth, "The winner gets to do what-ev-er they want..."

You yelp in surprise as her prosthetic hand squeezes your ass after she finishes.

"If you catch my drift," Yang continues, drifting back from you and reaching up to turn her prosthesis off, "I'll even make it fair for you and wrestle one-handed."

Was she being serious? Fighting one-handed would easily give you the victory, why would she even offer her body in that case?

Your cockiness from earlier still going strong, you accept Yang's challenge, throwing in some bullshit machismo to try and be seductive. She merely laughed in your face, which hurt your pride just a bit, pissing you off just enough that you really wanted to give her a good dicking as .

"When this is over, just remember you could've declined at anytime..." Yang singsonged, moving into position and getting into a battle stance, cloak fluttering around her as she did so.

With a angry determination, you set your jaw, got into your stance, and prepared to fight.

No more than five minutes later were you on the ground, tapping out to prevent her from you into unconsciousness.

"Can't say I didn't warn you." she chided playfully, hoisting you to your feet as you coughed, attempting to get air back in your lungs.

And that's how you found yourself in your current situation, on your knees in the locker room, back pressed against the lockers as Yang holds your hands together over your head with her prosthetic hand as she fumbles with her belt buckle using her real one.

"I'm glad you wanted to fight today- I've been feeling real pent up lately," Yang jokes, a predatory grin on her lips and a dangerous look in her eyes as she unzips her trousers and shifts her panties enough to free her thick, eight inch dong from its confines.

She sighs, letting her hand drop her semi-flaccid cock onto your face, causing you to wince and shut your one eye as it slaps heavily into it and curls over your face, almost burning to the touch. It's musky and moist already, sweat glistening on it from the recent work-out she's done and the fight with you afterwards.

"It feels so nice to let her air out after such a long and _hard _session like that," she continues, smirking down at you from above, still clothed, "Hope you're ready for a nice helping of protein, I've been saving it up for a while now."

You grumble in annoyance and attempt to pull away, but she wraps her fingers in your hair and pulls you back towards her as she shifts her hips, slapping you with her cock.

"Go on, start sucking." Yang taunts, prodding aimlessly at your face with the head of her cock, mashing you back into it with a sharp tug at your hair every time you attempt to pull away, "I'm doing you a favor, after all- you definitely need to bulk up."

You open your mouth to angrily complain, giving her the opening she was looking for. With a swift roll of her hips, she deftly slips the uncut head of her dick between your lips and over your tongue.

"Theeere we go..." she sighs out, throwing her head back a little bit, enjoying the feeling of your lips around her thick cock.

With no other options you start moving down her shaft, slowly, in order to accommodate her sheer size. You taste the saltiness of her sweat as her musk envelops your senses, and you slow down ever so slightly to savor it. But Yang won't have any of that.

She lets you go at your own pace for a moment or two before she tugs your head forwards as she thrusts, sinking a good couple of inches into you mouth, causing you to splutter and for the moment.

"Yeah, that's not gonna cut it," she explains, pausing her movement enough to let you recover and start breathing again, "Just breathe through your nose and let me do the rest, and this'll all be over in no time."

You close your eyes and center your breathing, in and out through the nose, since your throat is currently clogged by Yang's thick rod. You crack your eyes open, squinting up at her smirking, aroused expression before giving her the faintest of nods to show that she can continue.

Even with your now relaxed muscles, it's still a shock at how quickly she begins just facefucking you. Almost immediately she sets a pace where her balls are loudly slapping your chin and her entire shaft is in your throat. As she thrusts forward, she pulls your head towards you, sending her rod deep into your throat.

It's almost painful, but there's not much you can do from your position- she has you pinned against the lockers and has already shown she can take you in a one-on-one battle. So you ride it out, feeling the muscles in your throat slowly relax and open more as she continues her , thrusting in at a fast pace.

The tug on your hair, the feeling of helplessness, the musky, thick cock in your throat, Yang's pleased expression looming above you- it's all too much, too arousing to hold back anymore. You moan, muffled by her dick, as you feel your own cock start to uncomfortably harden, trapped within your undergarments.

"Aw, looks like he's finally starting to enjoy himself!" Yang joked, punctuating it with a particularly savage thrust before stopping and letting you sputter and on it before slowly sliding it back out, "Relax any further and you might even get off."

After what felt like an eternity of agonizing slowness, Yang finally reached the point so that only the very tip rested within your lips. She stopped, letting you cough as best you could around the head of her dick.

The blonde sighed, letting out a deep, breathy exhalation as you regained your breath. Sparing a glance upward, you noticed that her cocky grin slowly faded into a goofy, aroused smile, a light dusting of pinkish blush over her cheeks and nose as she relished in the feeling of your lips on her cock. Her real hand came down to rest at the side of your head, gently caressing it as she smiled down at you.

"I really hope I haven't been going too rough with you," she purred, looking almost concerned as her fingers played with your jawline, "after all, I don't want to hurt you..."

You're not sure how to respond at first, so you try to shake your head and mumble that you're fine around her dick. Her expression makes you feel like you can give her the benefit of the doubt. She did say she was pent up... perhaps she was just getting carried away with herself or-

"...Good. Wouldn't want you getting comfortable from the foreplay." She whispered, her cocky, almost dangerous grin coming back in full . You barely have enough time to widen your eyes before her fingernails bite into your jawline, her grasp growing painfully tight around the side of your head.

You cough and splutter once more, on a mixture of your own spit, precum, and the girthy rod now deep within your throat. You struggle in vain, trying to get purchase with your feet on the concrete floor of the locker room while your hands painfully twist and turn, trying to weasel their way out of her literal iron grasp.

With every thrust she pulls you forward, sack slapping painfully against your chin as she forces her way deeper into your throat. You can feel bile rising in your throat as you gag slightly, breathing through your nose, trying to calm down and relax once more.

"For... the record..." She pants, tongue lolling out of her mouth as the muscular woman groaned and cursed under her breath, "I only wanted... to do this... to wipe that..."

Her dick throbs in your mouth, swelling slightly as you squint, small tears trailing down your cheeks. She begins to slow- you feel it in her thrusts and hear it in her voice, as she begins timing her thrusts with each word.

"Cocky..." She chuckles breathlessly as she pulls back, "expression... off... your... face!"

At least, you presume she says that last word. More accurately, she trails off into a deep groan after the first syllable, her balls colliding with your chin one last time as she holds you there, fully hilted on her cock, blonde pubes tickling your nose.

She pulses once, twice, three times inside your throat, spilling her seed directly down your gullet, forcing you to swallow as you gasp for air around it. After the third burst, she slowly drags her dick back out, dragging a long wet trail along your tongue, letting you taste her in full. It's tangy, yet bittersweet, almost citrus-like as her semen drifts along your taste buds.

Releasing your head finally, she reaches back to grab her spit covered tool, stroking it vigorously with her real hand, milking the last strands of her seed out to splatter on your face. She sighs, long and deep, regaining her breath from her workout, as she releases you, letting you collapse to the floor below. You cough and gasp as your lungs fill with air once more.

You spare one last glance up at her to see her stumble back before sitting on the locker room bench, her face still flushed, eyes glazed over in post-orgasm bliss, dick still semi-erect despite its strenuous workout.

With an appreciative smile and a slow nod, she breathes out one last word to you.

"Nice."

Now what?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)