More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Gambio Gambio

Which one of these trash-fests do you want to read about?

Lord of Chaos, by google2020

“I'm not sure what makes me less inclined to read this, the title, the username or the story picture.”

“At least the avatar is kinda cute.”

“Very.”

“Oh fun fact Gina, the author has actually added to Cursed Punishment. Well he added to unkown7's offshoot.”

“Ah, you mean he added shit to other shit, kinda like the Human Centipede.”

“I am equally surprised and not surprised that you know what that is. Regardless, we are dared to read Lord of Chaos, by google2020.”

“Ok, Marcie I just read the opening wall of text paragraph and holy shit, what the fuck?”

“...”

“Marcie?”

“...”

“Ah shit, not again.”

..

.

“Alright, my little Ocelot, let me get this straight. You want me to help you with your little literature club because little Dumpling fainted while attempting to read this?”

“Yes sigh I can't believe I asked you of all people, Marel.”

“Aww! I love it tough! Can I hug little Dumpling while we read?”

“Sure, knock yourself out.”

READING IN PROGRESS (BGM)

“It's a good thing Marcie fainted at the opening chapter. I don't think she would have survived this.”

“Hmm...is this always like this, my little Ocelot?”

“No! I mean, don't get me wrong the garbage we usually read is pretty ass, but this, does this even qualify as writing?"

“The author does not seem to know what these wiggly lines are.”

“Quotations marks?”

“That's what they are called! Oh my little Ocelot, you are so smart!”

“Yeah, sure."

“Alright, my little Desktop, you have to click that little arrow on the left side of your letterboard. Press it down nice and tight. Yes, that's a good girl. And now, you move your other finger upwards towards those two wiggly lines above the number 2. Push them! You can do it. Yes! You now created a “ Good job.”

“I don't think I will even attempt to comment on that.”

“So, how do we proceed from here?”

“I guess we try summing this...stuff up?”

“That sounds like fun. So basically this is the story of an evil maniac, trying to take over the school.”

“Well the opening chapter is told from the villains perspective but then it switches to the heroes for the rest of the story. You may think that this sounds like a pretty cool idea, but trust me, it isn't. Pretty sure the author just changed his mind midway trough.”

“Actually, I have to stop you right there, my little Ocelot. Desktop is clearly a girl.”

“Uh...how did you figure?”

“My intuition is pretty good when it comes to this.”

“Suuure. So as I was saying. This is the story of a group of girls who dress up as superheroes and fight against an evil villain.”

“They aptly go by the name Bimbo squad.”

“I think the ended up as bimbos after some goddess gifted them superpowers? Or where they always bimbos? One of their friends got kidnapped and turned evil and uh, yeah. That's about the extend of what I managed to puzzle together.”

“Oh, my little Ocelot. Who is your favorite of them?”

“You mean you actually could tell them apart?”

“Of course! I personally love Strawberry.”

“There is no Strawberry in here!”

“Ara, ara”

“Ugh...Why did I think having a bimbo review this bimbo story would be a good idea?”

“Alright, next question, hm...what was your favorite scene?”

“Probably one of the chapters that consisted of two paragraphs, at least they where mercifully short.”

“Personally, I liked that part where the children got .”

„Meanwhile Krumble was in the sand box with no pants on with a bunch of tired kids on the ground exhausted from the brutal ass fuck he gave them.“

“Jesus fucking christ, Marel!”

“I just think it's a very bold thing to have in your story.”

“Yeah, it's also about the only sexual thing that happens in the story. I mean there is less sex in this then in one of Engin's stories. How the fuck is that even possible?”

“Another very bold choice.”

“You known usually the pedophiles here at least try to come up with some bullshit excuse about how this obvious child is totally an adult."

“I like it when authors try to keep things fresh.”

“That is just about the worst way you could have phrased that. And can you please stop molesting Marcie?”

“Oh, but little Dumpling is so cute when she is all fainted and naked like that!”

“Anyways, basically all that happens in this story is the villains fighting the heroes, the heroes winning and the villains retreating. Repeat about 10 times and you are done. Why aren't the heroes just killing the fucking scumbags?"

"Maybe they just like to play around? You know, I could make you and little Dumpling my pets with the snap of a finger, but where would be the fun in that?"

"Uh.."

"Want me to?"

"No?"

"Ok ♪"

"Uh...moving along. Do you have anything bad to say about this? That is kinda the point, you know."

“Hmmm, I think little Desktop could have tried a bit more in describing the characters. There was no reason to rush.”

“The less time we had to spend on this the better. Even the author gave up on it.”

“Oh, you mean that last chapter? Hm, I don't think there is anything wrong with changing your passion every once in a while.”

“At least she had the guts to actually write a post declaring her reasons. Most of the shitheads on this site just fuck off after three chapters.”

“And now we have to ask if you pleasured yourself to this, right?”

“Hell no.”

“Hm, I did but I imagined you dressed up as Strawberry, so I don't think it counts.”

“Yeah, I did not need to know that.”

“My little Dumpling did have lots of fun tough.”

“Eww! Actually, wait lemme take a picture of that.”

“Oh my.”

click click click

“Alright time for payback! Anyone manages to masturbate to “Lord of Chaos” gets Marcie's nudes.”

“Oh, my little Ocelot, I love it when you are so vicious.”

“Muahahahaha! Not so fun, when it's done to you, eh Marcie?”

“But you know little Dumpling will be very sad when someone sees her breasts.”

“Ugh...”

“Are you ok with that?”

“I guess...ah shit! Fuck! Fine! Bet canceled!”

“Awww, my little Ocelot! I love you even more when you are so tsundere!”

“The fucks that? Stop hugpressing me against Marcie's boobs! Gaaaaaahhhhh!!!!!”

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)