More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by bryce193 bryce193

Which Verse starts the who thing ?

Looney Tuney Fangy (aka..WBverse)

First off any character from Warner Bros. I don't own, and any that aren't actually of age, is now of age. Okay with that said let's begin.

Over the years theirs been a entertainment company known as Warner Brothers. Some wear at their hq resides a massive super computer. Over the years WB has uploaded their characters and storyline. Imside this computer is wear our story begins. For inside this computer exists a massive universe made up of these movie and show worlds that is based on these stories. Each world has residents and are themed of one their movies or shows. Example is the world of DC, were WBs superhero shows and movie characters from the DC verse exists. Another is Crystal cove, home world of the Scooby-Doo gang from Scooby-Doo. Theirs many more, but everything would be choas if it weren't for the overseer of this cyberspace. An A.I. created to sort and mange the data by the corperate superiors at Waner entertainment.

But after many years, the A.I. has gotten bored with its normal routine. So for entertainment purposes, it decides to do a experiment with one the world's. This world is the world of the Looney Tunes., but first he needs the catalyst of its experiment. The A.I selects from the Hammer film world, the one and only Dracula. Before he relocates the count though, the A.I. adjusts the character to be able to come out in the daytime, and heightens the. Counts urges to mate, and create brides. Afterwards, Count Dracula is relocated for the A.I.s experiment.

You may be wandering, who is this A.I., well at first it wasn't the only one, in fact it got upgraded by the previous on, who try to take over, and even kidnapped people from the living world through a kids scanner program. Ultimately he failed by loosing a basketball game, and he became bits of data spread throughout the cyberverse. We'll this A.I., who's been on for years is now in charge, Pete is now in charge, and his experiment has just began.

Down on Looney Tune land, Dracula has appeared.

"Aaahh!...the...sun...huh, im..I'm not, I'm I human, no...I still hunger for...mmm and" states Dracula.

He has realized he has changed, but not changed. He still hungers for the blood of the living, but he also desires more from their physical body. Then he remembers.

"You..ive updated you....upgraded...sun, garlic..crosses no longer are weakness, you hungry for sex with the females, and to make them yours...you still hunger for blood of the males, but may desire their services as your ghouls...now I'll send you to your first destination...the land of Looney " the voice said, before darkness, then he awoke hear.

"Yes..thats right...mmm I want a female, I want a new bride...but I see no one, just this tree" he says, before going into his bat form, and flying into the sky.

Else where on the same cyberverse planet, bugs and Lola bunny are reconciling their relationship after 25 years. Lola, now technically a Amazonian bunny of Themascara . Is alittle more vigorous then Bugs remembers her being. Lola has literally tied him to the bed, as she sucks his dick. It feels good, but , bugs can't move realy.both his wrists and ankles are tied off bugs cums in her mouth.. Lola lifts up, swallowing his load, with some lapping down her chin.

"Umm..lola" starts bugs.

"Shh...relax, enjoy...it's been so long" she says, kissing him, climbing ontop of him.

Lola guide his member to her snatch, and lowers onto it. It slides through her furry bunny pussylips.

Next chapter....is

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)