More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by rob goodfellow rob goodfellow

Is anyone home?

Looks like somebody's home...

You always close the door right behind you, focusing on the locking the door first. It's just common sense. You have a nice place with a lot of nice shit, and there's no sense having any of it stolen because you were too lazy to latch all the locks.

But tonight, it really doesn't matter. Any crook in the city could rob you blind so long as they left you your couch. Because that's where Roxanne is.

Roxanne, slumped back in the couch, eyes fixed on the screen in front of her, completely nude. Your eyes are of course instantly drawn to her body. You've been lucky enough to sneak glimpses of it, a slip here or there, but never the full picture. Roxanne's legs swing slowly together and apart, providing you a teasing glance at her shaven pussy. A pussy so wet, you can see it dripping all the way from the door. Her right hand clutching a tiny purple vibrator no longer than your pinkie. She keeps the left hand occupied with roaming over her naked skin, pinching and twisting her puffy, perfect nipples. Squeezing tits that can she can barely cup with one hand. Even going so far as to slide on finger between her lips, pulling it slowly back out before shoving two and then three fingers into her mouth.

Roxanne teases her clit with her tiny toy. Tiny, but apparently powerful. Whatever she's watching, it's not a romantic comedy. Sharp, sultry (but fake) cries of pleasure erupt from the speakers next to your flatscreeen. As the action picks up in the film, accompanied by the dull smacking of people paid to fuck earning their paychecks, Roxanne goes to work on herself. Each brush against her clit, and the pocket rocket renders her body rigid. As she arches her back, she pants between clenched teeth. Her pink nub grinds against the toy, humping it harder and faster until she's close and then...Roxanne pulls it away.

You knew she loved to cum, but never knew how easy it was for her. Now, here she was. Baring it all. Showing you how she intentionally stretches her impending orgasm out. Savoring every trip made the brink and then denying herself that last push to climax. There's no averting your eyes from this bombshell teasing herself on your couch.

You finally notice your cock, fully stiff, trying to tear through your pants. Your hand reflexively moves to stroke the vast length of your shaft. But as make your move to enjoy your roommate getting off to filthy videos, your keys fall. The moment is dead. Roxanne locks eyes with you and in one swift motion turns off the TV and covers herself with the small throw pillows as best she can.

"What the fuck?" She screeches at you.

Once you flip on the light, you can see a large stack of DVDs paired up with an equally surprising amount of toys next to the couch. Anal beads, nipple clamps, ball and gag, blindfolds, handcuffs, not to mention several different dildos of varying dimensions. Clearly, you don't know your roommate as well as you thought you did.

"I'm so sorry...I...I didn't know you were coming home. It was late and I thought you might have gone out after work. Fuck, I'm sorry, don't be mad. I'm so embarrassed."

While Roxanne is busy apologizing, you recognize the unique opportunity for leverage here. She doesn't realize that she was already doing you a favor by playing with herself on your couch. And now? You know Roxanne has a very apologetic side, almost to a fault. You could manipulate this to your advantage.

'Do I really want to be THAT guy? She's my roommate, my friend. I don't know...' you think to yourself.

"Look, I don't know what's you're thinking right now, and I wouldn't blame you if you were pissed," Roxanne says. "But, uh, do you think you can at least close the door?"

How mean can you be?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)