More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Pony boy Pony boy

What are the Girls doing when the Convicts Arrive?

Looking for a map

Both girls were sure they had packed the map in their backpacks. But after pulling every thing out they still had not found it. It was a piece of paper laminated with plastic to keep it dry.

Both girls yelled at each other and then Jenny sat down to sulk. While Priya walked away in to the bush.

Jason stayed and kept an eye on Jenny. While Josh and Morris circled around to catch Priya.

There is still a fair bit of light around when they stop Priya She has taken off her tracksuit pants and knickers and was squatting behind a bush having a piss.

Priya hears a noise and stands up piss running down her leg.

She calls out "is that you Jenny?"

Just before Morris grabs her from behind. He has one hand across her mouth and the other hand on her boobs.

Jenny had heard Priya but ignored her.

Then Jason grabbed her. Soon both girls found themselves tied hand and foot. Jason carried Jenny, Morris carried Priya and Josh had put all the girls surplies back in their back packs and carried both of them.

The prisoners knew to many people would start looking for the girls that had put the cannoe back in the water and let it drift. While they took the girls in land.

What will the prisoners do once they feel safe?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)