More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Mlinheart11 Mlinheart11

Where will you look for an owner?

Look in the local Starbucks

I walked into the Starbucks around the corner. This was it. I was going to find someone, and offer myself to them. I looked around. There was a group of small tables in the front, and a large couch against the wall. The bar was in the back with a few comfy armchairs to the side.

A family was sitting at one of the tables. The mother was an attractive lady in her early 40's, and the father was a slightly overweight man in his late 40's. They had 2 children. A skinny blonde girl of about 11, and a good looking boy with long dark hair around 13. The 2 children were fighting, while the parents ignored them and tried to have a conversation.

Sitting on the couch was a young man of about 22. He had a swimmers build, a mop of brown hair, and a smooth face. He was on his laptop working on a paper and sipping a late.

At the counter was a female barista. She looked about 19, and extremely bored. She wore the Starbucks apron, but it only accentuated her large bust and slender figure. No one was ordering at the moment, and she was texting someone on her phone.

Gathered around the armchairs were a group of 4 tween girls. Probably 14 or 15. They chatted busily, drinking frappacinos.

As I tried to make a decision, the door behind me opened and a well muscled 30 year old man entered. He walked toward the counter. I knew I needed to make a decision

Who should be your new owner?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)