More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Troof Troof

What's your next move?

Look for your phone in the purse

You reach into the purse and pull out your phone.

Someone replaced your black case with a light purple one. Your reflection looks strange and unfamiliar on the black screen. You touch the fingerprint reader and unlock your phone.

Your message app is in the right place, but the others have been moved around, and some new ones added. The background has been changed too, to a photo of two girls you've never seen before.

You find your social media. The feed is completely different, full of people you don’t recognize. This isn’t actually your phone. But your fingerprint unlocked it. You look at your hand, noticing that your calluses are gone.

Your fingers look lighter, skinnier. You didn’t notice until now, but your nails are painted pink. Not a much brighter pink than skin color, but definitely painted. The stranger is staying something else to you. You ignore him, thinking. Retracing your steps in your head.

The only explanation you can come up with is nonsensical. This is not your phone. This is not your hand, even though you can move it and see it with your own eyes. You can count every finger on this hand, and you can read the words on the screen. You are fully conscious. This makes no sense, but it is real.

The time on the phone reads 9:12. It was around nine when you took that girl into the bathroom. You open the maps app. You're on the other side of town from campus. It's physically impossible for you to have moved that quickly. But your body didn't move.

Your mind just moved into this woman, Shannon.

What do you do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)