More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by anonenffan anonenffan

What is Rose going to do?

Look for something they might have missed.

Rose looked at the letter. With just about all wearable fabric out of reach, she was going to have to reach the party naked. The very thought gave her growing worry.

The naked girl set the letter down. She needed her clothes back, so that meant getting to that party, ready or not. But she still couldn't herself to go out completely naked. That was crazy.

Whoever had taken her clothes and towels had been thorough. There wasn't anything in her closet or her drawers, and she already knew the drier was empty.

"They had to have missed something," Rose said to herself. She walked through her house, looking for something she could use.

A left over blanket on the couch? Nope, that was gone. A bath robe? Nowhere to be seen. The curtains for her windows? Now that Rose looked for those, she realized she needed to be more cautious around her windows.

"There's gotta be something!" Rose said, going to her kitchen. There was an apron she sometimes wore while she cooled. Only... nope that was gone too.

Rose put her hands on her kitchen table in frustration. There wasn't any cloth of any kind in her house. She balled up her fists in worry, gripping the table cloth as she fought the idea of going outside without anything to cover herself it.

Wait... the table cloth?

Rose showed a small smile. Whoever stole her things, had missed the table cloth! There was something she could use to cover herself with! After moving a few decorations she had on the table, she picked up the thin white fabric, and proceeded to wrap it around her body like it was a towel.

It covered the essentials reasonable well, however, Rose wished she had found a way to dry off first. The tablecloth now clung to her wet body, and letting her creamy skin show through. Still, cover was cover.

Rose took a deep breath, looking at her front door. It was time to get moving, but that wasn't easy since she was nearly naked. She put her hand on the door, and started thinking of her route to her friends.

How will Rose reach the party at her friends house?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)