More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Broli Broli

What does she do?

Look around some more

Lara continued into the pool room, looking left and right. Again, she was left with no evidence of an intruder. Suddenly, Lara was struck in the middle of her back, sending the gun flying, and Lara into the pool.
Lara swam to the surface, grasping for air. She quickly looked around, but nothing was there. Lara then heard a splash behind her. She snapped her head back to see what it was, but again nothing. Lara swam to the shallow end, walking through the water to the stairs.
Suddenly Lara was grabbed from behind, her arms being locked up above her head.
Her soaked robe was then flung to the side, revealing her perfect ass to the intruder. She got pushed over, bending over onto the edge of the pool, her large breasts being mashed against the cold floor. Lara struggled to be free, but to no avail. Lara then felt him poking at her sex, and was soon filled by a large amount of flesh.
Lara moaned as a rush of pleasure swept through her body as she felt the huge organ inside her begin to stroke her insides, pulling her vaginal flesh with each stroke.
The attacker then speeded up his thrusts, pumping the heroine full of his meat.
Lara subsided to the pleasure, giving no resistance at all.
The man reached around her slim waist, pulling her ass into his hungry hips, driving her home. Lara moaned loudly, echoes of her moans filling the room. The man humped her faster, sending waves of water splashing onto the floor and all around. Lara clenched her pussy around the pole, feeling waves of pleasure evolve throughout her body.
Lara screamed, asking her attacker to fuck her faster, harder. He did just that, slamming away into the beauty Lara Croft. Lara was hit hard with her orgasm, the man fucking her so hard and fast now that he too was overwhelmed with pleasure.
Lara’s body stiffened in pure ecstasy as her orgasm made her body spasm.
The man’s balls tightened as he fucked her faster than ever.
He then gave off a huge thrust into her ass, bottoming out deep inside Lara’s pussy, then shot his first load of cum inside her. Lara felt the warm gooey jizz find it's way deep within her. Another thrust, sending more and more of his seed inside the babe.
Lara moaned seductively and long as she was being filled with her attackers semen.
Suddenly, he withdrew. Lara turned to see who it is, but only sees water being splashed through to the wall. Water dripping down from mid air as it walked out of the pool room. Lara couldn't believe what she saw, an invisible man? She followed the trail of water, leading to the exit of her mansion.

Where does she go?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)