More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by whizzper whizzper

Who's Cruise do you follow?

Long Cruises

Amber Olsen walked along the deck of her Yacht, The Gemini, smiling happily at the way her life had turned out.

First she was able to save up enough money to put a down payment on this yacht. That coupled with a friendly investor or two was able to secure her dream of owning and operating her own pleasure cruiser.

Then, on the first day of interviews she met Julia and Julio. A brother sister pair that had met and married because they were separated at birth. They hadn't known that they were twins until after they had gotten married. The government hadn't levied and fines or anything since they had both been adopted, and so didn't know that they were related, let alone shared the same womb at the same time.

They had their marriage annulled but they couldn't bear the thought of being separated again. So they fled Mexico, and took up residence in San Diego first, then moved northward.

They had answered the ad in the paper, saying they'd rather be out in the sea than on land where anyone could take the other away.

Amber had nodded, and felt a little pang in her heart listening to that story and had hired them on the spot. Julia was an excellent cook, while Julio was a decent car mechanic. Amber had given him a bit of an advance to get some boat engine books to brush up on that aspect.

And here she was offering pleasure trips to any one who can pay. Currently she had a booking for a longer cruise, and was now awaiting the customers.

Who are the customers? How long is the cruise?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)