More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Siriana Shaw Siriana Shaw

What's next?

Lola and Bree

I’d just come home after a week-long conference. I planned a me-day as a way to engage in a bit of self-care. This is typically when I do all of my maintenance tasks. I stopped by the salon to get my shoulder-length bob washed, conditioned, and flat-ironed. I then went and got a manicure, pedicure, and massage. I stopped by the store to get the ingredients for my favorite meal. Baked salmon, wild rice, and roasted brussel sprouts with bacon over a creamy cauliflower mash. I love to eat, always have. A good meal with a glass of red wine after I’d been rubbed on and made to feel new again; that was the life. I was pulling everything out of the oven when Bree popped in. She plopped down at the kitchen table across from me and huffed.

“Hey Bree, my love. How are you? Oooh, what's in the bag?”

“Lolaaaaa. O-M-Geeeee! Why is my life so hard?”

“You want a glass of wine?”

“Oohh, yes, please!”

I poured her a glass of wine and poured one for myself. I handed her the glass and then leaned against the counter. I asked, “What’s hard about your life, dear?”

“I mean…I’m just torn. I have a date tonight, and I can’t decide which dress to wear.”

“Ok, that aint the end of the world. Where are yall going?”

“Just the same ol boring dinner and a movie. But I don’t know if I should go thot or classy. I met this guy at an event, and he look like he got money.”

“go classy and then shock him with the nasty stuff. Catch his ass off guard.” She laughs at me and says, “You are so right. Ok, so I got this Diane Von Furstenburg wrap dress cause the saleswoman said it’s a classic.”

“it most definitely is.”

“Now all I have to worry about is not fucking him.”

“Uhh, that’s not the end of the world either. Just masturbate before you go. That way, you’ll be good and satiated before the date.”

“Girl, whet?”

It was my turn to laugh. “If you get your rocks off before you go, you will be less likely to want to go home with him. You could spend some time getting to know him.”

“Mmmm. That makes sense. I may have to try that.”

As I turned back to my food, I mumbled, “Wouldn’t that be a sight.”

“What did you say?”

“Oh, nothing. So show me the dress.”

“Girl, you want me to just undress right here when the front of the house is all windows and glass doors, and they are all open?”

“Chile, no one can see you behind the trees. I walk around naked all the time, and ain’t nobody said anything yet.”

“As if Dion or Camden would tell you!”

“Would you?”

“No. Cause I’d enjoy the view.”

Hmm. Interesting. “So, are you going to show me the dress, or will I have to use my imagination?”

She is wearing biker shorts, with a crop top, blazer, and pumps. She slips off the blazer and sits it on the back of the chair. She crisscrosses her hands over the hem of her crop top and lifts it over her head. Her breasts bounce as the crop top releases them, and I see the most beautiful plump nipples. They are several shades darker than her sandy skin and alert. I want to reach out and take them between my thumb and forefinger to give them a squeeze. I just stare at them as she takes the dress and slides it over her shoulders before tying the ties that hold the wrap dress together.

“Well, what do you think?” she asks. I take a large gulp of wine before saying, “You look amazing.” She does a cute little curtsy followed by a hip shimmy and gives me a stunning smile. I can’t take my eyes off her. I take another sip of wine. “You will have him eating out of the palm of your hand. Now take that dress off before something happens to it, and go get ready. Have tons of fun tonight.”

She moves to undo one wrap, and the dress flys open, exposing one lovely breast. Before I can myself anymore, I start to turn around, and she says, “I think I tied this tie too tight. Can you loosen it for me?” She moves closer to me, closing the space between us. With her five-inch heels on, her nipple meets me at eye level. I can smell her, the scent of cheap perfume and sweat. She smells amazing. I slowly move my hands to the tie and begin loosening it. After a bit of picking, it comes undone. With both nipples exposed, I take a sharp breath and suppress a moan that is dying to escape.

“You truly are a very beautiful woman.” I look up to meet her eyes, not ashamed of gawking at her breasts.

“you can touch them if you like.”

“I'd rather taste them.”

She leans forward slightly as I take a dark pert nipple into my mouth. I cup them both in my hands and move my tongue over one nipple slowly as I take the other one in between my thumb and forefinger. I give one a squeeze while I suck on the other simultaneously. I could play like this for hours with her beautiful nipples. I increase the speed of my tongue over the soft ridge, and a moan escapes her mouth. I switch to the other nipple and do the same thing. I can feel her twitch, seeming restless. I hesitantly pull my mouth away from her breasts and kiss her in the center of her chest.

“Sit down.”

Without a response, she takes a few steps back and sits down. I kneel in front of her and spread her legs wide. I rub her through the thin material of her biker shorts and can hear the wetness beneath them.

“Take them off.” I command.

She bends over to undo the buckles on her pumps, but I stop her and say, “Leave them on.” Without standing up, she puts her fingertips in the waistband of her biker shorts, arches her bottom up, and slides them over her hips. As they come over her legs, she arches down into the seat, and I pull them off from her legs and over her shoes. I'm surprised by the tuft of hair that rests above her mound. I figured someone her age would be hairless. I lean down and kiss her right inner thigh and then her left. I can smell the sweet scent of her arousal mixed with sweat. It is intoxicating, and though I am aching to taste her, I decide to lick at the crease of her thigh and mound. I feel her shiver against me. I can’t neglect the other side, so I do that one as well. “Please.” The whine in her request is pleasing to me. I kiss the top of her mound, right over the hair. Then I move down and kiss her folds. She attempts to scoot forward to meet my mouth, but I won't oblige her. I lean back, and without warning, I lift her spread legs up with my hands and brace them against my shoulders. She is laid wide open for me and whimpering. She is trying not to fidget, but the wetness leaking from her lets me know she is very aroused. I slide one finger into her and curl it to find her g-spot. A loud moan from her lets me know I have found what I seek. I look up at her and discover she is watching me. She is typically very demanding and talkative, but today she seems to have lost her words. I slide another finger inside and move in slow motion with my fingers. Her breathing is heavy, and I can see her chest moving above me. She leans her head back and closes her eyes. I twist my fingers palm side up so I can begin to rub against her g-spot faster.

“Oh my gaawwwdd!” each syllable is drawn out for eternity.

“Do not come. I must taste you first.”

“I…” “Mmmpp,” “I,” “Oooohh.”

“Do not come.”

“Lola, Lola, please.”

“Please, what?”

“Please.”

“Please, what?”

“Just let me come. You are driving me crazy. Please. I'm begging you, please.”

“Not until I taste you.” She whimpers again. Her breathing is frantic and heavy, and she is exhaling loudly. I slide my thumb over her clit in a quick sweeping motion and watch as she arches her back up. Her moan is loud now, and it is turning me on. I remove my hand from her and sit back on my haunches. Her closed eyes open as she looks to see where I have gone. I look up at her and smile.

“Hold your legs open for me.”

She follows my instructions and tucks her hands under her knees, lifting her legs up, and then spreads them for me. I place my two fingers back inside her slit and take the other hand to spread her folds apart. I lower my head to her pussy and slowly lick around her clit. I slowly move my tongue in a figure-eight motion as I pump my two fingers in her. Her moans turn into shouts of “Oh my Gawd!!” I stop the figure-eight motion to suck on her clit before resuming the steady movement of my tongue. Enjoying the sounds coming from her, I decide to slow down my tongue attack and try a mixture of sucking and rubbing her clit between my lips. I like the pressure that rubbing her clit between my lips creates. She is moaning in agreement with my lips and tongue on her. I can feel her getting close to exploding as her sex clenches around my fingers. Switching back to the figure-eight motion, I flick my tongue against her clit faster while feeling her rock against my fingers. I add another finger, and that seems to be too much. With a few more pumps, I feel her squirt all over my fingers. I don’t stop licking until I have lapped up as much of her juices as possible.

“Damn, Lola. I don’t even wanna go on this date anymore,” is all she says after she stops coming with her eyes still closed. I lick my fingers clean, enjoying the taste of her.

She opens her eyes and her body tenses. I look up at her and turn around to see a body standing in the doorway.

Bree’s face is twisted in a snarl as she says, “You fucking pervert! Did you enjoy the show?”

“I didn’t come for the show, I came to pay my rent, but I stayed for the show.”

“Such a fucking douche you are.”

“I do my best.”

“Camden, forgive the mess. I’ll be right with you. Bree, you can go clean up in the bathroom.”

“Lola, take your time. I’m in no rush.”

I should be embarrassed to be caught eating out my tenant. I’m not. But as Bree is a bit of a squirter, she’s made a mess of my floor. I move to grab a towel from the kitchen drawer and drop it over the puddle and begin to clean it up. I’ll need to call the maid for a deep clean tomorrow. I wash my hands and splash my face before cleaning it with a paper towel. I turn toward Camden and say, “I need to go grab my receipt book and change my shirt. Give me two seconds.” He just smirks and nods. I walk into the bedroom and slip off my tank top. I grab another one out of the drawer and slip it on. I walk into the office and grab my receipt book from my desk and walk into the kitchen. I catch Bree walking out of the door giving Camden the middle finger. I missed the verbal exchange they had, but I don’t miss the extra sway of her hips as she makes her way to the main house.

“What’s up with the two of you?”

“She’s mad cause I said she’d fuck anyone with large enough purse strings.”

“That’s just mean, Cam. And I fucked her. Not the other way around.”

I sit down at the table to write out the receipt. We exchange cash for the receipt, and he looks at me hard.

“What?”

“You seem so nonchalant about being caught with your face in another woman’s cooch. Why?”

“Well, it’s my house, now isn’t it? And outside of the three of you, no one ever pops by unannounced. Speaking of, why are you paying me two weeks in advance?”

“I’ll be in Hong Kong for the next three weeks. Didn’t want to forget.”

“Very nice. It’s one of my favorite places. Enjoy and be safe.”

“It’s a work trip and after what I’ve just seen, nowhere is as fun as this house.”

As much as I want to be indignant, I can’t help but giggle.

“Well now that you’ve insulted her, I don’t think she’ll be back for seconds. Thanks for that.” “Shittin’ me if she’s not back here tonight. What did you do to her?”

“I never lick and tell my dear.”

“mmpp mmpp mmmppp, you are something else.”

“indeed.” I watch him walk out the door. After all of this, my food has grown cold. I decide to cut back on the oven to heat everything back up.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)