More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Bobrt Bobrt

Who is the first target?

Lois Lane

Maxima decides to target Lois Lane first. That bitch is a cocky Reporter who keeps putting herself up against Superman.

Whether he wants her or not, she definitely wants him. That lady is either really the dumbest Reporter ever (constantly getting into near situations) or she is constantly trying to rub up against the Man of Steel as he rescues her.

It's a simple matter to set-up a fake story and give the 'lead' to Lois via one of her 'sources.' Earthlings make their videos so easy to manipulate and they inherently-believe whatever they see.

Hours later, Lois Lane shows up at an empty Warehouse near the Docks. She is looking for 'the story of the century,' but all that she is going to find is suffering.

"Are you in there, Matchstick," she says, calling out into the building through the open door.

She acts cautiously and moves slowly. She's careful, but she still walked right into a trap...

With just the push of a button, Maxima reappears in the room, a simple cloaking device allowing her to watch the woman up close as she walks around. She reaches forward and grabs Lois by the shoulder.

Instinctively, the woman turns around, sending a strong kick towards her would-be assailant. Maxima's alien strength and durability, however, makes the blow about as effective as a feather floating into the side of a solid brick wall.

"Ow," Lois cries out, not expecting such a reaction.

"You humans are so weak," Maxima says derisively, "We're leaving."

With another press of a button, the pair disappear through a two-way teleportation tunnel. They reappear in an advanced-looking building. It is actually Maxima's partially-wrecked ship, although it's not evident from here.

"I don't know what he sees in you, woman," Maxima says, "Let's see what you've got."

She reaches forward with her free hand and grabs the front of Lois' blouse. With a light tug, she opens the garment, sending buttons the flying! She grabs the left sleeve next and tugs, pulling the jacket and shirt sleeve off instantly. She does the same to the right one as well.

Lois Lane can only react in shock at the embarassing display of power used against her. With her shoulder still held tightly by the Alien Princess, she can't get away, no matter how hard she tries.

"Your human mammories are pathetic!"

The Alien grabs the front of her bra and tugs, snapping it at the center! Lois' nipples are exposed as the garment loses its structural integrity. She's mortified. It's still not over though.

"That skirt amuses me. You put on this show of authority, yet dress like a peasant."

With little effort, she lifts Lois Lane up in the air with one hand. She sets the Reporter over her shoulder, grabbing her hair to hold the spirited woman still. Lois struggles, but to no avail.

Her skirt is ripped off with ease, revealing Lois' thong panties. They make her ass look nice and juicy, which surely helps her loosen the tongues of some sources. Speaking of that ass, it is reddened by a sarcastic smack from Maxima.

"You bitch," Lois cries out, half-indignant and half-crying.

"You're the one being stripped naked by your superior," Maxima retorts, "You are much more fitting of the word 'bitch' in my opinion."

The Princess grabs the back of Lois' thong and tugs. For a split second, she has a painful wedgie...and then she's bottomless! The remains of her jacket are next, ripped off with ease, taking the now-useless bra with it.

She dumps the Reporter back on the ground, making her slightly-red ass now a bit more sore. She scoffs.

"What a pathetic creature you are," Maxima says, "You lie naked and pathetic in front of your new Mistress. What do you have to say, human ?"

What does Lois answer?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)