More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by bluedragongod bluedragongod

What's next?

Logan sky

"Grow a fucking pair already Logan!" Said a girl that stood at about 6'3 and was currently forcing some guys into the suit who was 5'7 and looked like he was uncomfortable.

"W-What if the boss finds out? I could lose this job," Logan said trying to convince the naked girl that what they were doing could cost them this comfy job that they got. "Besides can't you find someone else to do this with?" Logan said before a hand was put on his head that pushed him further into the plushy gear suit that was the mascot for the park that they were working at. Overall the job may require that you walk around in a suit and get harassed by children all day, but the pay was great and MS. Kale was a great boss that made sure to treat all of her employees with respect.

The only issue was that most of the staff here was women so Logan usually found himself in an uncomfortable situation where it was him and just a bunch of girls, and to make it worse they would bully him. Though this time it seems that Destiny wanted to borrow him for one of her kinks which was exhibitionism. This meant that she would go out in the suit naked and do her thing while getting off to it at the same time.

"I promise that I won't tell Kale," Logan said while trying to stand up after she pushed him down with that unnatural level of strength. Though while trying to stand he was meet with Destiny's pussy on his face and then he heard a moan.

"D-Doesn't matter shrimp, after this, you'll be and a part of this. Now move your face off my snatch before I hit you!" Destiny said. Logan moved out of the way and just wanted the whole thing to be over with.

"Stay close," She said moving the suit and Logan being pulled by it and to stay really close to her. This entire time he was trying not to pop a boner. Sure his demeanor might lead you to think that he didn't have a lot going on down there, but Logan had a monster currently trying to stretch the confines of his underwear. Thankfully Destiny was too busy undressing to notice this when they weren't in the suit.

"Wow," Logan said when destiny stopped suddenly and his body pressed into hers, and unlike him, she was fully nude. "S-So soft," He thought before looking up and seeing the stare from her.

"I'll admit that I stopped a bit too soon but make that mistake again and I'll kill you, I don't like shrimp dicks like you," She said coldly before walking again and making it to the spot where they had to be.

"Oh, destiny there you are. Where is Logan?" She said while looking for another bear suit that he would usually use though that was left behind in the changing room where he got kidnapped.

"I'm sure he is somewhere," Destiny said while looking back at Logan while pretending to look around.

"Also, I have been meaning to talk to you girls about your behavior when around Logan. The young man has been doing nothing but working hard and hasn't even us any problems. I get that you wanted to haze the cute new employee but you need to do it in moderation I am afraid that he might quit," The boss said with a stern tone. Figures that she would find out about what the girls had been doing to him, Logan was all smiles though that was cut short when he looked on the irritated look on Destiny's face.

Apparently, she didn't like the sound of the meeting that they would be having later today about how they should treat each other in the workplace. Ms. Kale then left and it was just Logan and an angry Destiny. "Logan, get in front of me," Destiny said with no emotion in her voice. Logan followed and "And that was the last article of clothing left," Destiny said smiling while taking Logan's clothing and putting it in the trash can near the suit.

"B-But you said that I could keep the underwear," Logan said while covering up his private part.

"Yeah, about that. Things changed, and now I have to wait thirty more minutes after work to hear about how the boss wants us to treat you so that is off the table now," She said smiling while looking at Logan. "Toughen up were about to get some visitors," Destiny said while smiling.

Soon a couple walked up to them and started to take some pictures while hugging the bear. "Oh, this feeling gets me every time," Destiny said while doing different poses, on a certain one she took Logan's hands and spread them out along with her, and rubbed her body against his while losing herself to her kink.

"CalMCALMCALMAKMCLACMLACMLACMLACMLCLCCMLAM," Logan screamed into his head while some children approached but alas a man can only take so much before he breaks... or gets a boner. It took a second for Destiny to notice as she came out of a bit of a high after the girlfriend got done taking the last selfie.

"Huh? when did you sneak in something this big," Destiny said while reaching down to see what this was. It was huge and she thought that she would notice if this loser was holding something else. She grabbed it and tried to pull on it and see what it was but that only elicited a moan from shrimp and made whatever she was touching pulse... Pulse?

What does Destiny find?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)