More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by hypocriticalme hypocriticalme

Where to begin?

Logan, Kari, and the Lustful Spirit

It had been barely a week since Logan had moved into this new house when he discovered why the rent was so cheap. Having recently finished grad school, he and his girlfriend, Kari, had moved out from their crappy apartment to the city half an hour away. When Logan had seen the flyer for this house at the rental agency, he could not believe the deal. After he and Kari toured the old Victorian home, he really could not believe it. At Kari's insistence, although he really did not need much prodding, he signed the lease the same day, and they were both moving in by that weekend.

Of course, the price was too good to be true for one reason: the place was haunted.

The spirit had made its presence known to Logan first. Or rather, the spirit had made her presence known to Logan first, as he had very little doubt that whatever this thing was, it was a woman. It had started as little touches at first, he would feel someone grab his ass in the kitchen, only to turn around and find he was alone. A feminine hand would trace up his back or caress his cheek without warning. Aside from the potential startle, it was not actually that scary as far as hauntings go.

What had started as simple touches though, soon progressed into something...more. Once when he had walked in the front door from work, he felt a shapely female silhouette pull herself into an embrace from behind him and nibble on his ear. Almost as soon as it had grabbed him, the ghost had let go, and he felt her slink quickly back away. Later that night when he and Kari were eating dinner, he felt a hand slide up the inside of his thigh and tenderly grip his package over his pants. He had gagged on on the bite he was chewing and nearly jumped out of his chair, much to Kari's surprise. When he tried to explain what had happened, she only laughed and said he was imagining things.

Later that night though, after Kari had gone up to be for a shower, the ghost came to Logan again. He had his sleeves rolled up as he dipped his hand into the sink to wash the dishes when he felt movement at his waist. His belt suddenly came undone on its own and the fly of his slacks zipped open as the button slipped from its hole, and his pants were suddenly yanked down to his ankles to leave him standing at the sink in his briefs.

"What the hell?! What are you...what...oh. Okay..." Logan muttered as the feminine presence once again returned to him.

Like earlier, he felt the ghostly woman step up to embrace him from behind. This time though, while one hand gripped his chest, the other slid down his waist and began to slowly rub his cock over his underwear. The entity continued this for a minute or so, and by the time it had finished his rod was pitching a considerable tent in his briefs. He then felt the ghost sort of flow downwards before pooling down between his legs and climbing back up his front.

"Wait..." He breathed, but the ghost did not.

His briefs will slowly pulled down his legs, the elastic band stretched outwards to clear the length of his little soldier standing firmly at attention. He could have resisted as this point, but instead he merely shifted his legs to allow his underwear to more easily slide down to his ankles. No sooner was his lower half exposed than he felt a pair of full lips gently wrap around the head of his cock as a thirsty mouth slowly began to engulf his member.

"Oh fuck..." Logan groaned.

The talented mouth continued to suckle and eat as a talented tongue licked and danced around his swollen rod. It did not take very long before Logan was gripping the sink in pleasure. "Oh shit I'm gonna cum!" He groaned.

He felt a hand reach up and grip his ass as another began to fondle his balls, and in that moment he lost all control.

"Fuck!" He gasped loudly and shot his load into the spirit's mouth.

After several long moments of twitching ecstasy, Logan had emptied his magazine. Slowly opening his eyes, he looked down to where the woman would be if she was visible, but still saw nothing. In fact, he did not see his cum either. Could ghosts swallow? Logan guessed whatever this thing was, it could. He felt the spirit slide away, and just like that, he was alone again.

"Logan? Did you yell something?" He heard Kari call out from elsewhere in the house.

Stumbling slightly, Logan reached down and quickly pulled his briefs and pants back up his legs. "N-No! I mean I did, but... It's nothing!"

"Alright." Kari called back out.

Logan fumbled with his belt as he quickly straightened out his clothes. What the hell was he going to tell Kari? He froze momentarily as he felt a pair of feminine lips give him a quick peck on the cheek. He licked his lips and looked around furtively. Logan supposed he was going to have to tell her the truth.

And so he did, or at least tried to. Of course, she did not believe him at first, despite his insistence.

"C'mon Logan, quit fucking around. There's no such thing as ghosts."

He decided to not try and push the issue, as he was sure he already sounded crazy. Later that night though, as they lay next to each other in bed, Logan felt the presence return. He was just about to drift off when he felt a pair of fingers slowly walking up his inner thigh. He glanced over to Kari and saw that she was asleep, and he knew immediately that the spirit had returned.

He just lay there slowly breathing, unsure of what to do as the fingers slowly approached his package. When they reached it, they found that his member was already partly swollen, and a finger gently traced up and down the shaft, bringing it to attention. A warm feminine hand then wrapped around his shaft and slowly began to pump and massage it.

"Kari! Kari!" Logan whispered, gently trying to nudge her awake.

"Mmmm, what? What is it?" She mumbled, rolling over.

He had hopped to show her the ghostly ministrations, but after Kari began to stir, the ghostly hand slipped away from his cock.

"I...It was...Never mind. I thought I heard something, but it was just the house settling."

"Mmmm, okay." She grumbled still half asleep as she rolled back over to resume her slumber.

The hand did not return, but he felt a womanly face nuzzle playfully against his chest, before disappearing.

There had been no more incidents for the rest of the night, and the next morning was equally uneventful. Logan sat at the kitchen table finishing up his coffee as Kari stood off at the nearby counter packing her lunch for the day. As she did, Logan eyed her figure approvingly. The two had been dating for several months now, and in all that time he had never stopped being amazed at how incredibly attractive she was. His eyes traced down her trim waist to wear her loose dress hugged her ample backside.

Logan's eyes widened as Kari's dress suddenly raised up behind her on its own to expose her lacy lingerie nestled snugly in between her full cheeks. An imprint suddenly appeared on her ass, like an invisible hand had just coped a feel of her bum.

"Hey!" She giggled, pushing her dress down and spinning around.

Her smile quickly faded as she saw that Logan was still sitting several yards away staring at her with wide eyes. "How did you do that?" She asked slowly.

Logan held up his hands. "It wasn't me, I swear. It's that ghost I've been telling you about!"

Kari's eyes narrowed and she looked around suspiciously. "Ghost...right..."

There were no more ghostly incidents the rest of the morning, but Logan noticed that Kari looked slightly uncomfortable as they parted ways on their way to work. That night though, after they had returned home, the paranormal activity continued. Logan had to stay a few minutes late at work that day, so Kari had beat him home. As he walked in the side door into the kitchen, he found Kari seated at the kitchen table waiting for him.

"Logan, I think you might be right about this ghost thing." She quickly stood up from the table when he entered.

"I am? Wait, did something happen?"

"I swear that something just keeps touching me, or something! I thought I was imagining it, but...what exactly did you say that the ghost did to you last night?"

Logan gulped. Before he could begin to explain, Kari gasped as her blouse flew open to expose her lacy bra holding up her well endowed rack, all the buttons being undone at once. "What the hell!?" She gasped, quickly grabbing her shirt to try and pull it back into place.

Logan stared wide eyed at his girlfriend. He knew he should be more concerned, but seeing her struggling with her clothes like this was actually kind of turning him on. His thoughts were interrupted however, when he felt a now familiar ghostly hand goose him.

"Oookay!" He grunted stumbling forwards towards Kari. He stepped up do her and gently grabbed her arm as she tried to furiously rebutton her shirt. "Are you okay? Look this is crazy, maybe we should just get out of this house for the night."

Kari stopped her struggling and looked up into his eyes. "Did you say that you let this ghost suck your dick last night?"

"What? I mean I...It was hard to really say no...I didn't mean to-"

Kari cut hi off with a "Hmmph!" as she jerked her arm from his grasp and stormed out of the kitchen.

"Kari..." He reached out to follow her, but stopped himself. He should probably just let her cool off for a minute. "I'll cook dinner tonight!" He yelled out after her.

"You're goddamn right you will!" She called back.

And so Logan did, and he spent the next forty five minutes or so grilling up some chicken and vegetables for the two of them to share. Logan was kind of afraid the ghost would try to make some more moves on him now that he was once again alone, but thankfully no spectral touches interrupted his cooking. When he had finished, Kari returned to the kitchen and took her place across from him at the small wooden table near the counter. As they did, Kari was uncharacteristically quiet. She then seemed to jump slightly in her chair, before looking up at him with a questioning look on her face.

"Kari, I'm sorry, really. I won't let it happen it again."

"Oh really?" She shifted her hips slightly against her seat, before settling back down. "Do you feel guilty about it?"

"Yes, I mean of course! I wasn't trying to cheat or..." He tried to read her face as she stared at him with a strange look. "Why don't you seem mad?"

Kari sucked in a deep breath as one of her hands began to grip the tablecloth. "Mad? Why would I be mad? Is it really cheating if it's with a g-ghost?" She stuttered slightly there at the end as something seemed to be distracting her.

"I mean I guess if you think abut it like that...Kari are you alright?" As he took in her body language, the way she was breathing, the hazy look in her eyes as she stared at him, something began to dawn on Logan. "Kari is the ghost touching you right now?"

As if in reply, Logan felt something daintily land in his lap and he looked down to see what could only be his wife's panties laying between his legs. Logan looked up at Kari and she smirked. He pushed himself back from the table and yanked up the tablecloth to peer underneath. He could see his girlfriends legs held apart by the imprints of invisible hands as her dress sat hiked up around her waist. Her bare pussy on display for him, he could see her lower lips moving around beneath the onslaught of an invisible mouth and tongue. Logan's head shot back up to look at Kari, but before he could out a word, she cut him off.

"Don't you fucking move!" She growled, before biting her lip with a groan. "You...sit...right there...and you watch!" She groaned as the spirit continued to eat her out from below.

Logan was about to protest, but upon seeing the fire in the red haired woman's eyes, he eased back in his seat and continued to observe.

"Oh fuck!" She moaned, throwing her head back as she really got into it. "Right fucking there, don't stop!"

Logan could feel the blood begin to rush to his cock as he watched his girlfriend moan in passion. He felt like he should do something, but he was afraid if he got out of this chair Kari might actually make him a ghost too. So he just sat there and watched as she got closer and closer to the edge.

"Yes. Yes. Yes yes yes, OOoooh!" She moaned and shuddered as Logan watched her orgasm wash over her.

She sat there for a minute more, slowly catching her breath as she reveled in her post-orgasm glow. After a bit more of this, she readjusted her seat, pulling her dress back down around her legs and tucking in a loose strand of hair that had fallen down over her face. Logan watched this all in silence until she finally looked back at him with a smile.

"Now we're even."

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)