More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Mystery Meat Mystery Meat

How will she end up naked?

Locked Out

School at been a little tough for Orihime today, she had several tests she had to take, her lunch got ruined after she accidentaly dropped it in a puddle, and her homework got left behind after she rushed out the door.

Not only that the lock on her door was a tad bit broken so opening it wasnt exactly the easiest in the world.

When she got home she collapsed on the floor after removing her socks and shoes just wanting the day to be over already, eventually getting up to go to her bed and take a nap.

5 hours later

Orihime had woken up still feeling a bit stiff, so she decided a bath would probably do her some good and maybe be the beacon of light she needed to cast away the darkness of her bad day.

She ran the hot water in her tub eventually filling it and exiting the bathroom to strip and get her towel.

Orihime unbuttoned her overshirt and her white button up, after they both fell to the ground she unclipped her bra resulting in her huge double D breasts flop out, and took off her panties and skirt.

Her pale nude form glistned in the light the living room light, highlighting not only her wonderous curves but her very defined breasts, very nice ass, and her well trimmed pussy.

Orihime always thought that she was more well endowed than other girls but never exactly wanted to show off.

She tossed her clothes in her laundry basket, and while taking off her hair pins she clumsly dropped one which slid and bounced away from her under her apartment door.

She sighed with annoyance and grabbed a towel to try and wrap around herself, she had some difficulty but eventually wrapped it enough for it to stay on well but the bottom did sway a bit, Orihime opened her door after a bit of trouble with the lock and poked her head out to make sure no one was outside.

Thankfully there wasnt, and she looked down to find her hair pin right on the walkway outside her door, she went to pick it up but when she stepped forward to grab it she accidentaly kicked it nearly sending it off the railing, she caught it just in time after a small leap from her doorway.

Orihime was glad she had prevented her favorite pin from falling into the bush below, she turned around to go back inside to her bath but was cut shory when mid way through her turn around the door shut and clicked.

She panicked trying to open her door to no avail jiggling the door knob over and over causing her boobs to bounce causing the towel to start coming undone a little, and much to her dismay the door knob broke off.

Orihimes cheeks grew to a bright tomato red.

"Could today get any worse!" Orhimie sighed as she leaned back on the railing, which surprised her with the second worse revelation: her towel was stuck in the door, and she was now completely naked leaning against the guard rail.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)