More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Hanna Hanna

What happend?

Lock-down

We had finished college, and somehow still stuck together, I was an interaction designer and front end developer, Leslie full-stack developer in an IT consultancy. We still shared her flat and had an ever more intimate relationship. We had actually, stupidly drunk, tried to have sex, and failed due to blacking out.

Then March 2020 struck. Lockdown and home-office sent us to basically spend 24/7 together. After a few weeks, we started to see "RuPaul's Drag Race", on Netflix and found it quite fascinating and entertaining. A few seasons in, and with the end of lockdown somewhere beyond the horizon, Leslie looked at me and said: "I'm bored, let's do something. You're about my size, let's see what we can do with you." I hesitated a bit and said OK. She sent me to the showers.

I got long hair and used the same shampoo as Leslie. I also use the same body wash since I also always forget to buy my own. After a couple of incidents of dry skin/rashes, I used her face and body lotion, I even used the same deodorant. After finishing my shower I shaved very carefully. Leslie knocked on the door and sent me a pair of white panties, hipsters she told me. I put on her bathrobe and walked out of the bathroom.

Leslie had been busy, the living room/kitchen was turned into a wardrobe and makeup salon. I had to drop the robe, and she presented two bras that matched the panties. We tried on both and chose a fairly neutral push-up, stuffed them a bit to fill them a bit. I put on the robe and sat down, very conscious of the bra. Leslie started to brush my hair and put it into a ponytail. She started on makeup, foundation, rouge, eyeliner, etc. She told me all the products, but I was soon bewildered. After what felt like an eternity, and only seconds, she took a portrait with her phone before lifting up a mirror. I was struck by lightning. In the mirror, a girl, slightly heavy on the makeup, looked back.

It was time to get dressed. In the spirit of the drag race, Leslie pulled out a long black dress. We started with stockings, then I pulled it on, and it actually fits quite good. We didn't even try shoes, I have fairly small feet for a man, but still a couple of numbers larger than her. I walked over to the full-length mirror, and again the sight struck me. I expected to see a man in a frock but saw a girl in a dress. My movements didn't quite match up with my looks. I twisted back and forth admiring myself. Going back to the room, Leslie had the most of the room tidied and put a bottle of sparkling wine. She invited me to the sofa, we drank wine and saw an episode of the show. She invited me to her bed but insisted that I kept the bra and panties on. She helped me remove the makeup, and we lay in the bed chatting about the experience before drifting off to sleep.

A new beginning?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)