More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by LiteraryLover LiteraryLover

Where to?

Local diner

You walk through the doors of the diner and calmly give a command for everyone to hear. "All waitresses strip nude now." One of the waitresses, a lanky redhead with long curly hair lets out a "What the hell?" of surprise before submitting to your will, as do the others, a petite blonde with short hair, glasses and braces as you see when she holds open her mouth in shock, and an averaged height curvy Latina with blonde highlights.

Once they strip, you take note of them. The redhead has a full albeit trimmed bush, easily B cup tits with puffy pink nipples, and a firm tight ass. You lick your lips, you loved redheads. The others aren't half bad either. The blonde had smaller A cups, a cleanly shaven mound and an average ass while the Latina had a beautiful D rack, a landing strip and a bubble butt. "Everyone else, regard their nudity as nothing out of the average. Take pictures of them, however." You instructed. Everyone pulled out their phones and snapped pictures of the girls, who tried to hide their nudity.

You turned to them. "Keep your arms at shoulder length." The complied and once the patrons were done with pictures, you give a new set of orders.

"Continue to take orders and wait tables as normal, but be fully aware and embarrassed by your nudity." You now addressed everyone. "Any man who leaves a tip over fifteen percent is able to fuck your waitress' ass. Any woman who does the same may pick what they want to do with the waitress. All the waitresses sercretly love ass play now, but still feel shame from it and all diners are very generous tippers."

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)