More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by wicker wicker

Where to first?

Local Mall (b)

You knock on your neighbor, Chloe's door. She opened it and put on a jacket, obviously in a rush . "Yeah, John? I need to be going somewhere so-" She said impatiently. "Actually, you aren't going anywhere." You tell her as casually as telling someone the weather. She stopped and her look of urgency faded. "In fact, you are going to stay in your apartment all day completely nude and not care if anyone sees you naked. Oh, and I'll need your car keys." You tell her

Once you park her car at the mall, you walk to the security office. Using your power, you get access to the public address system. "Ladies and gentlemen, if you see anything happening in the mall of sexual, erotic, or perverted nature, please go about your business. No need to contact security or the police."

You then head into the mall. It served mostly an upper-class clientel. You just happen to see a couple in their forties

They were near a couple in their late teens or early twenties getting off an escalator.

You wave both couples over to you, and they come over. "Can we help you?" asked the older man.

"Yes, are you married?"

"Yes."

"And you two?" you ask the younger couple.

"No," said the girl.

"Ladies, lower your pants and panties, face each other, and brace against each other by putting your hands on each other's shoulders."

As the women obyed, you turn to the men. "You," you say pointing to the young man, "fuck this guy's wife up the ass, and you," you say pointing to the husband, "fuck this guy's girlfriend up the ass."

"When you are finished, suck your husband's dick clean, and you suck your boyfriend's dick clean. You love watching them fuck other women up the ass and sucking their dicks afterward."

The couples obey you as if it's a perfectly normal thing to do, and soon, they women are bracing themselves against the other as they get fucked up the ass.

"You all love anal. Oh, and when you're finished, share half the flowers with the other woman. Spend the rest of your time here with the stems up your asses."

The woman start moaning.

You head on.

what next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)