More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by sexyjoel sexyjoel

Choose your POV:

Lizzie (the test subject)

“Elizabeth Leshoc, may I speak with you?” Lizzie’s English teacher, Mr Davies, pulled her aside. Lizzie blushes with embarrassment, wondering what she’d done wrong this time.

“Now, before you get worried, you’re not in trouble.” Assured the teacher. Lizzie breathed a sigh of relief. “I want to talk to you,” Mr Davies continued, “about a new experiment idea I’ve had. And I want you to be the test subject.” Lizzie buzzed with excitement. She always loved Mr Davies’ experiment, and was sure this one would be no different. “Of course I’ll do it!” She squealed.

“Wonderful. Now let me tell you what it is. Basically, we’re going to blindfold you and lock you in a room...” Most students would be horrified by this, but not Lizzie. The idea of being locked up with no idea of what was going on sounded even more exciting than she had hoped.

“and let one unknown student in with you at a time.” Mr Davies finished. “So what’s the catch?” Asked a bouncy Lizzie. “They will be allowed to do anything, and I mean ANYTHING, we’ll aside from kill you or do any other long term damage to you, in the room, including with you.”

How does Lizzie react?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)