More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by eternalpandaman eternalpandaman

Who ends up naked? How does this story begin?

Liz's Naked Adventure: RP between Abagel (Me!) and ENF-Lover

ENF-lover12/01/2020

It had been so long since I had last seen you, but it still felt like yesterday. I'm sitting leaning against the hood of my car outside our small town airport as I wait for you. I offered to pick you up ... mostly because I couldn't imagine waiting to see you. I'm wearing a pair of Jean shorts and an old t shirt as I wait.

abagel12/01/2020

I show up almost immediately, having been fast tracked back to the country. I have a plaid overshirt on over a t-shirt for some game I like to play when I'm not on the field. You should probably learn what that is. Below that, jeans and sneakers. I'm wearing sunglasses and walking with a crutch. It doesn't look like I'm terribly reliant on it, but I could just be feigning the strength. I look up and catch my welcome wagon, and almost fall over. You imagine it's because of the concussion and the light and my crutch but you couldn't be further from the truth. You look....pretty, and adorable, and....just like I remember you. I ponder that for a moment as I steady myself.

ENF-lover12/01/2020

Once I see you with that crutch ... my heart skips a beat. There you are ... it's really you. And you look so hurt! I shout, "Tiger!" Happily, calling you by your old nickname we used when we were kids. I rush over to you and embrace you in hug that's just too tight.

abagel12/01/2020

I chuckle, coughing lightly as you squeeze my ribs. "H-hey....d-don- listen, I'm fine. Just a scuffle on the field, I'm just gonna lie low and I'll be alright. Let's just get in the car." I smile. "No one's called me that in a long time." I add.

ENF-lover12/01/2020

I take your bag from you and carry it to the car, despite your protest. I set it in the trunk and get in with you. "No one except for me right?" I giggle as we head for home.

"So ... how's college going?" I ask trying to make small talk. That awkward fluttering of butterflies in my tummy returning strong.

abagel12/01/2020

I smile and tell you. "It's um....it's great. You know, lots of work but um...big games, and parties- some good local bars- girls-" I trail off. I look you in the eyes and continue smiling. "Maybe I just got knocked in the head too hard. Everything is rainbows."

ENF-lover12/01/2020

"Awe ... you charmer!"I tease as I punch you playfully in the shoulder. I then get quiet for a few seconds before saying, "s-so ... we haven't talked in a bit ... is there a g-girl?" Smooth Liz ... real smooth.

abagel12/01/2020

I recoil a little, but in all honesty your comfort and rough play feels....nice. It's familiar, and- I shake my head. They must have dosed me pretty heavy on the morphine back at the hospital. You're Liz....I've known you forever. But you do look so pretty......"Um....there's one. She's driving a car and she's got a nosy nose." A nosy nose?! Really? It's like someone skipped out on work between my brain and my mouth.

ENF-lover12/01/2020

I can't help but lean my head back and laugh. Though ... the small blush on my face is impossible to miss. "Good one Tiger! That's why you're my best friend!" D-did he really just say that?! Did I just say THAT?! FRIEND?! REALLY LIZ?!

abagel12/01/2020

I don't laugh that time. I put my hand over on your shoulder briefly, and squeeze lightly. "Always, Liz-a-roo." I lean back. "Do these seats recline? My head's just a little-" I point to my skull and then slowly make a sign with my palm opening. "Feels like it's full of cotton balls."

ENF-lover12/01/2020

"Oh yeah of course they do ..." I say as shivers run over my body as your hand touches my shoulder. "Lean back, take a nap, do whatever you want. We have bit before we get back anyways."

abagel12/01/2020

I do just that, smiling happily. I'm safe, I'm with the girl of- my best girl friend......I doze off into happy half-slumber as the car rolls smoothly to our destination.

ENF-lover12/01/2020

What feels like less then ten seconds later, but what actually was almost fifteen minutes, you feel me gently shaking you by the shoulder. "Tiger ... Tiger wake up ... were here." I parked in my driveway next door to your house. "Time to get up sleepy noggin."

abagel12/01/2020

I wake up pretty immediately but exaggerate the affair. I toss and turn a little for emphasis. "N-no, five more minutes...."

ENF-lover12/01/2020

I can't help but giggle, you always knew what followed this during our sleepovers. I lean against you, and I whisper, "then you know who's coming to visit ... the TICKLE MONSTER!!!!" and run my fingers up and down your rib cage tickling you.

abagel12/01/2020

I know exactly what you're about to do, and I chuckle a little. "St-stop, come here you, Liz!" I reach up and tickle under your arms, then the sides of your stomach. Unfortunately, in my half-addled state and with the meds in my system, I grin and attempt to tickle your ribs.....and then suddenly my hand is in a much softer, more pleasant place than I imagined. "Uh....um--" I laugh. "Sorry, that's not supposed to happen. I think I should get inside, Liz-a-roo."

ENF-lover12/01/2020

The feelings of your hands against my breasts is ... well ... it's not completely unwelcome ... but it is a shock to be sure!I suddenly fall back into the driver's seat and stammer ... "U-uh ... y-yeah ... o-okay. T-tell your mom I'll st-stop by ... uh ... l-later ..."

While you were gone, your mom and I got pretty close. Probably due to us both missing you.

abagel12/01/2020

"Mom? Oh, okay...." I shake out of my daze. "W-wait, did I? Oh geez, damn....Liz, I....." I chuckle. "I'm not really fully here, maybe we can meet up later? when I have my head on straight?" I look at you closely. "Like old times?"I start to get up, raising the seat and swooning a little.

ENF-lover12/01/2020

"Y-yeah I'd like that ... hit the our old spots ... I'll bet everyone will be so happy to see you back." I say trying to put the ... incident out of our minds. I then get out and rush to your side of the car, grabbing your bag and helping you up. "Don't argue ... lean on me. The last thing I need is you getting another concussion."

abagel12/01/2020

I do lean on you, and you feel soft and supportive and nice and....I doze a little as we slowly walk to my door. "You're so nice to me, Liz-a-roo. You're real, the real deal. Gen-u-ine."

ENF-lover12/01/2020

I can't help but laugh. "Yeah okay ... you're high." I get you to the door and ask, "keys?"

abagel12/01/2020

I drop them in your hands. "I trust you, Liz." I look at you with big, honest eyes, my sunglasses fall off onto the end of my nose.

ENF-lover12/01/2020

"And you should ... and shouldn't ..." I say with a giggle as I open the door and help you in. I even walk you into your room and sit you on the bed. "Alright ... you rest, I'll stop by later ... okay?"

abagel12/01/2020

"Good night Liz-a-roo....don't let the-them bite you...." I collapse on my bed, still chuckling.

ENF-lover12/01/2020

I can't help but giggle as I head off to my place, locking the door behind me ans slipping the keys under the mat. I then head back to my house to give you some time to rest.

ENF-lover12/01/2020

It's been a few weeks since you came home. We've spent the time hanging out, reconnecting, meeting up with old friends, and hitting out old hangout spots.

Today has been a slowly day. My moms at work, dads out of town on a business trip, and my sisters out running her errands. I've just stepped out of the shower after a nice early morning swim to loosen the muscles before my usually morning jog. Only ... I can't find my phone anywhere. Crap ... I must have left it outside. Normally I'd get dressed fist but since it's just me ... I figured it would be okay to dash outside and grab it in the towel. I carefully open the back door, the six-foot privacy fence ensures on one will see me but ... still ... outside in just a towel here. I take a deep breath and take one step out. Carefully closing the door behind me. I then take one step away and ... almost scream in horror as my towel falls away!

No no no no no no! I turn and try to pull it free from the door but ... IT'S STUCK! Even worse ... the door won't open!

I whisper, "no no no no no no no please no ..."

abagel12/01/2020

Meanwhile, I'm walking around my house when I hear a door open outside. Curious, I step over to my window, and look over to your place. Liz....I've really started to think about my priorities here. Here I've been chasing after girls at college, but the perfect woman, my best friend has been here all along....I sigh. That's the problem. You are that- my best friend.... It's complicated. Suddenly things become uncomplicated though, as I look out and see nothing in the front. I decide to be a little sneaky and check out your back yard, and what I see makes me fall back down to the floor. However, I can't help but eagerly sit back up to the window level.

ENF-lover12/01/2020

I keep tugging at the towel as hard as I can, unaware that you can see the side and slope of my ass from your bedroom window, and that you're also getting a good lot of sideboob too. "Come on ... please no ... please please please don't do this to me!" It's no use! The towel is literally jamming the door shut! The only way in now is through the front door ... and I don't have a key! And who knows when my sister and mom will be home! Th-there's .... there's really only once choice ... I think to myself as I glance at your house. I know your mom has a key. I gave it to her ... but ... to face you ... and her ...wearing nothing but an embarrassed grin ... I ... I don't think I can ...

abagel12/01/2020

I watch you struggle. I can't believe it. I'm seeing you, Liz- stark naked, in all your glory, au naturel. The cutest, funniest girl I know, my best friend.....in the buff! Your chestnut brown hair against your pale skin in the morning sunlight....your bare buttocks jiggling, and is that- oh my gosh, that's a breast, right out in the open. You look so cute, and sexy and- and I should really do something. It looks like you can't get inside. I open the window, cursing myself but knowing it's the right thing. "L-Liz! Um....." I decide to joke around, ease you in. "Haha! Caught the streaking bug, Liz-a-roo?!"

ENF-lover12/01/2020

I look up at you and my eyes go wide. I screech and mash myself up to the side of the house as close as I possibly can, bringing my stuck towel to cover my front some what, though ,,, I have to choose between my legs and my crotch ... and I choose the latter ... draping an arm over my breasts. Though I'm still completely visible to you. "Tiger! Quit looking!"

abagel12/01/2020

Oh god, I know I should, but the more you act embarrassed (as you probably are) the more enticing you get. From your blushing face to your bare feet twisting nervously on the ground, to your breasts jiggling behind your arm, and your butt stuck out. You're a nervous naked wreck, and you still manage to look cute as a button. I stare for a second before shaking myself out of it. "Sorry, Liz! If that's the outfit of the day you're gonna have to bring a sign or something. Kinda hard not to." I close my window, leaving you in suspense. And then you hear my front door open.

ENF-lover12/01/2020

"Tiger wait!" I shout before you close the window ... dammit! I should have asked you o bring the key! I then hear your door slam after a minute or so and my heart starts to feel like it's going to beat out of my chest. Y-you're ... you're about to see me totally naked. With nothing but a tiny bit of towel and an arm to cover my modesty. I hear my gate open and before I can even see you I yell. "Close your eyes close your eyes close your eyes!"

abagel12/01/2020

I yell back. "Roger that, Liza-a-roo! Or should I say Liz-a-nude?" You hear my sneakered footsteps approaching across the grass and gravel. "Oh.....that thing is pretty stuck, huh.....hate when that happens."

ENF-lover12/01/2020

"I SAID CLOSE YOUR EYES!!!!!!" I shout as I wince once I see you step into my backyard, geeting a good view of barely covered me.

abagel12/01/2020

I do get a good look. Now I can see everything but basically your areola and nipples as your arm tries to hold back your bare naked breasts. And the part of the towel clamped between your thighs isn't doing much. Now that I see you a little closer, I also am rewarded by a full look at your butt and your waist and tummy as you twist and try to pull the scant bit of cover free. "How am I supposed to rescue you with my eyes closed? I know I'm your knight in shining armor, but I'm not that good." I've definitely recovered.

December 6, 2020

ENF-lover12/06/2020

I look at you with the angriest, and also most adorable, "really" look ever. "Tiger ... j-just ... quit staring at me or ... whatever!" I say with a deep deep deep red blush. though ... you do notice ... is that ... no ... surely that's not the smallest hint of a smile threatening to sneak through. I guess the whole situation is a little funny. Being locked outside totally naked and rescued by my cru... best friend.

abagel12/06/2020

I do in fact notice. There's little (pun intended) that you can hide from me in this moment. "Are you....are you smiling, naked lady? Do I really have that effect?" I walk towards you, and don't break my gaze or act cautious in any way. I'm perfectly comfortable with you clothed, when you're naked it's easy as pie. I get close, and then I poke you in the shoulder. "Liz, the doormat." I look down and up. "Some streaker. It's almost like this is your first day on the job."

ENF-lover12/06/2020

"Huh what?" I say blushing as I try to back myself up as you slowly walk forward. Until I'm literally on my tippy toes and have my back mashed into the wall. I then glance down at the mat ... oh right ... door mat. "U-uh .... r-right ... g-good idea." I say with a small bashful smile. I then look up into your deep blue intoxicating ey ... "U-uh ... ca0can you ... t-turn around ... pl-please Tiger?"

abagel12/06/2020

I didn't expect you to actually turn around. Your entire bare body, including your smooth thighs and legs, cute blushing face, pushed up cleavage, stomach, hips, and one hand smothering your pussy away from sight is visible to me. You. Are. Adorable. And naked, let's not forget naked. "Um...sure, what are friends for? But you owe me." I huff in a fake way and do actually turn around.

ENF-lover12/06/2020

I sigh in relief and quickly stoop down to pick up the mat. Once I do I hold it against my bare front. It ... hardl provides any cover if I'm honest. It barely covers my front, and in order to get it to come far enough down to hide my womanhood, I have to pull it down low, meaning I'm showing off A LOT of cleavage right now. Still though ... it's a little better than just my arms. "O-okay ... y-you can uh ... y-you can look now ..."

abagel12/06/2020

I turn around, and swoon dramatically. "ooh! Liz-a-roo's all dressed up for a night on the town! Love the way that door mat brings out your eyes, hon." I look around quickly. "No one else saw, right?"

ENF-lover12/06/2020

I take one hand, which is literally all I can spare and brush a lock of hair from my face. Still somehow managing to keep myself covered.

"N-no ... ju-just you ..." Out of all the people ... of course it would be you ...

abagel12/06/2020

Out of all the cute girls, of course it would be modest, warm, kind little Liz-a-roo who ends up naked in her back yard. And me, the knight in shining armor to save her day! I'm a little giddy, understandably. "So....should I escort you to safety, m'dear?"

ENF-lover12/06/2020

"U-um ..." I can't help but giggle at your chivelerouness, goofiness. "Y-yeas ... please good sir ... but uh ... th-think you could let me in instead?"

abagel12/06/2020

I raise an eyebrow. "Yeah, sure. Um- where's your key?" And then it hits you like a bag full of bricks hitting a naked girl, but metaphorically of course.

ENF-lover12/06/2020

"Uh ... i-in your house T-Tiger ... I um ... I gave one to your mom a few months back. C-can you go get it for me ... pl-please?"

abagel12/06/2020

I shrug. "I mean sure.....she um, didn't say where it was exactly, but I could search around a little. Hang tight." I start to go, then turn around. "Oh! I also have somewhere to be pretty soon so um....if I don't get back....and this is really important.....stay here." I walk out the gate, leaving you still in your naked peril.

ENF-lover12/06/2020

"Stay here?" I say to my now empty backyard. "Really not an issue Tiger." I say with a bigger grin and an eyeroll. Honestly ... as humiliatiing as this is ... it's also like a scene out of a rom-com. Maybe it was a sign.

Come on Liz ... he's a friend. He doesnt see you like that. I think to myself.

abagel12/06/2020

The minutes go by, and then it's ten minutes, then it's twenty- all with you slightly trembling in the morning breeze, with nothing but sore arms and a doormat to show for your trouble. Still so very bare and exposed and....feeling a little lonely? You can hear me walking around in the close side of my house.

ENF-lover12/06/2020

I look around my yard for a couple of minutes looking for something ... anything that would cover my better than this door mat. A lost jacket, a forgotten towel, even an old potatoe sack. But there's nothing! Until ... I see somthing I didn;t think of before. It's not much ... and I'll have to leave the mat, but it might be a lot better.

You keep searching for a few minutes and you here nothing from my backyard ... until oddly ... what was that loud humming noise. It sounded familar ...

abagel12/06/2020

I do hear something, so for the second time this morning, I make my way over to the window, to see your bare ass again as you've ventured further into the yard, and something....interesting. Oh wow, you're clever.

ENF-lover12/06/2020

You get a glimpse of my bare butt just before I climb into my hot tub, giving you a brief, ut excellent view of my uncovered front for all of three seconds as I get in. Probably the greatest three seconds of yor life. The bubbles from my jacuzzi jets are a lot better than the mat. Though ... it's still clear that I'm naked.

abagel12/06/2020

I almost fall over as your bare, round, perfect breasts and your landing strip come into view before you sink into the water. I can't miss this opportunity. I run back down and creep through your gate. "Hey! We're a skinny-dipper now too, are we?" I laugh. "Is this what you've been doing when I was away?"

ENF-lover12/06/2020

I place both arms over my breasts and stick my tongue out at you. "Tiger! Ha ... very funny. At least now you can;t see anything. I say with a confident grin as I sink a little deeper into the hot tub.

abagel12/06/2020

I smirk. "No, not anymore. It's fine. I've seen what I want to see." I walk over and sit down in front of the hot tub on the grass. "So? We do have to catch up a little. And.....I really don't know where that key is. Sorry."

ENF-lover12/06/2020

"T-Tiger ..." I growl once you say that. Then I'm to take a deep breath. It's you ... you wouldnt lie to me about that.

"Okay ... but the second your mom gets home you're getting it for me ... okay?"

abagel12/06/2020

I smile. "Of course, Liz-a-roo. You know I'm just teasing." I smirk. "You'd do the same if it was me- naked. Outside. With no clothes." I lean forward. "Doing naughty streaker things."

ENF-lover12/06/2020

I blush deep and growl again. "Tiger ..." I then sigh and say. "I wasn;t streaking ... I got locked out okay ... that was a one time thing because I lost that bet to the cheerleaders ... and you weren't even there to see it!"

abagel12/06/2020

My eyes go wide. "Um, Liz." I look down. I smile. "You actually.....didn't tell me that story." I look up. "So you are a streaker, huh?" I backpedal a little when you pout. "But yeah, that sucks, getting locked out. Any idea what you'll do when I go to the doctor's?" I show you my phone.

ENF-lover12/06/2020

"Um ... d-doctors ... uh ... T-Tiger ... I uh ... I know I'm asking a lot but uh ... c-can you ... st-stay? Pl-please? I don't want to be stuck here naked and alone ... pr-pretty please?" I say giving you my puppy dog eyes. Fuck ... those were hard to resist. "I-I'll ... I'll tell you the story if you do ..."

Come on ... anything! Just please please please stay!

abagel12/06/2020

I look at you, mouth agape. "Liz, you know I'd do it but um...." I knock on my head lightly. "Concussion, remember? Injury? I kind of have to go." I look at the bubbles, they're not very thick, so I can still see the shape of your nudity. "Unless...."

ENF-lover12/06/2020

I try to give you my shy innocent look, trying to do anything to keep you here. If you leave ... I don;t know what I'll do!

"U-unless what Tiger?"

abagel12/06/2020

I smile really wide this time. Then I soften. "So.....I didn't know you had a wild side, but- want to go for a ride?" I put my hands out in a calming gesture. "I'm kidding...but I do have to go to the doctor's office. If you want to not be alone, and be hidden...." I look at you in the eyes- "there's always my car."

ENF-lover12/06/2020

Y-you can't mean that ... y-you actually want me to ... car ride. With you ... across town to your doctor's apointment. There's no way. I can't. Unless ...

I give you a shy look and don't say a word ... but you do see a familiar mischievousappointment grin on my face The one that always meant trouble. Then before you can fight, I pull you into the hot tub ... head first.

abagel12/06/2020

I fall right in, and I'm instantly submerged, and soaked. And I'm up to the surface, shouting, about to curse you out- when I realize something feels quite pleasant indeed against my front. I look down and see your cleavage pressed against my shirt....and wet as it is-

ENF-lover12/06/2020

"Oh!" I shout surprised ... that ... was not my plan at all ... but uh ... it's not entirely ... unwelcomed either. You seem in a daze, so I grab you by your wrists and drag you up to the surface. "S-s-sorry!"

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)