More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Mr Nice Guy Mr Nice Guy

how do you test it out

Living With Your Cousins

Living with your cousins wasn't all bad. Sure, you would have far preferred to be living at home, with your family, but since your parents were from a small town with no university, you had to make a hard choice. Living in the city was a huge transition for you, and it was good that your cousins offered to take you in. Well, Rose offered to take you in. Ash, on the other hand, was less welcoming.

"What's up, pussy," Ash had sneered at you the first day you carried your bags up the stairs to what would become your bedroom. Ash and Rose had lived alone in the house for three years, ever since your aunt and uncle died, leaving the property to their two adult children. Rose had always been your favourite cousin, but Ash the opposite. While Rose was kind, warm, and accepting, Ash was mean, vindictive, and a bully.

You made yourself a plate of toast and fruit, a standard breakfast, while you waited for the coffee to brew. Rose flitted around the kitchen preparing some oatmeal, completely unaware at how hot her body was, clad only in a nightgown and panties. You couldn't really blame her. She saw you completely asexually, a family member that might as well be her brother.

When her actual brother did appear, though, immediately your day took a turn for the worse.

"Thanks for the breakfast, ass-face," Ash said as he grabbed your plate and crossed to the other side of the table. You'd only been living with Ash and Rose for two months, but you were ready to explode. You had been nothing but polite to your cousin, and he was getting worse and worse every day.

"Give that back!" you said before you realize the words had escaped your lips. Making a demand like that to Ash on a could day would get you ridiculed, on a bad day, crumpled on the floor after a punch to the stomach.

"Of course," the bully said calmly, sliding the plate back toward you. Then he got up as if nothing had happened, walked to the counter, and began making his own breakfast.

That's when you remembered your dream. Was it real? Had it really happened?

There was only one way to find out...

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)