More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by pillas pillas

What's next?

Living Mascots

Jack looked out across the street, another one of his neighbors had become a mascot. He had seen and heard about them before, but never really encountered one in his own neighborhood. At the mall they were a pretty common site, but never really anywhere near him. He lived in a large cul de sac with every house pretty much looking like the one before it, same insides as the outsides and overall upkept with all that the HOA requires. His neighborhood was the most boring, the most average and underwhelming one that he'd ever lived in. And now an living inflatable whale girl lived on his block.

All of the houses on the block all looked the same, and as such every house had a pool. The HOA had their own contracted pool cleaning and servicing company, until Orkara showed up out of the blue one day.

She was massive, and Jack wasn't just speaking about her tits either. Orkara was very hard not to notice, she was what you would get if you fused a killer whale, a blow up doll and a porn star together. Most of the time he'd seen her she was a little over eight feet tall of bouncy, black and white rubbery flesh(?) Her tail alone was twice as long as she was tall and just as buoyant. She sauntered down the block knocking on the doors of his neighbors who she knew instinctively needed her special pool cleaning or “other” services. She was working in his neighbors pool today, and from his bedroom window he could see out above the fence into their yard. She wore only a traditional one piece blue and white bathing suit that did nothing to hide her assets whatsoever. Jack had never seen her in anything other than that single bathing suit, and she was always barefoot. Though jack could never tell since her feet had no toes, but rather walked on smooth, luscious legs that ended in feet that looked like they were molded after stripper boots.

Putting her hands on her extra wide hips she appraised the pool before giving it a thoughtful nod, she began to do some rather impossible stretches. As a being made of living rubber, she could bend herself in any way she wanted, causing whatever she was inflated with to make some interesting distortions to her hips, thighs, breasts and ass. She twisted her waist a full three hundred and sixty degrees and then stopped to face over her own ass, not only did this cause her stomach to turn into a literal knot but it caused the air from her torso to surge up and below making her already gigantic breasts nearly smother her own face and her large ebony butt cheeks to swell like over inflated beach-balls. One of her ocean blue eyes lifted up and smirked directly at Jack as she was more than aware of his ogling.

Jack would have been concerned about being caught, if it was a normal person. But it was a mascot, and even though he never understood why or how, they encouraged sexual behavior and nobody seemed to mind whatsoever. He had been reading a blog recently about how mascots caused personal perception to be altered, and while the comments on the blog were less than supportive he understood the truth when he saw it, and realized that he was also one of the rare type of people who weren't affected by their “perception” block.

Nevertheless Jack was a horny teenage guy, and never to look a gift whale in the mouth appreciated the show Orkara was giving. After stretching and giving a saucy wink to Jack, she started her job of cleaning the pool. Which involved everything that a normal pool cleaner would do, except much more erotically charged. Laying down with her tail raised high above her plump ass, breasts bobbing in the water while she gathered leaves with the net, rubbing the net pole suggestively. Everything else was similar, until finally she gave a whistle and called for the owner to inspect her work. His neighbor came out, a rather prudish older woman who took care of her daughters grand-k1ds and smiled at Orkara and thanked her for the work. Which caused her to shudder in what Jack knew was pleasure.

Mascots seemed to thrive on praise it seemed and Orkara probably got more out of doing her job than anybody he knew. They were interrupted when her grandchildren rushed out to the yard, dressed in swimsuits and begged their grandma to let them play in the pool. Jack had to stifle his own laugh as Orkara joined in on begging the grandmother to let them play as well. Finally she acquiesced and much to the k1ds and Orkaras joy they immediately jumped into the freshly cleaned pool. Orkara gave a graceful bow and peeled down a side of her one piece bathing suit as the grandmother watched on. She was soon exposing a black and white breast the size of a small beach-ball and reached for one of her thick rubbery nipples. Jack was somewhat dissapointed that she didn't simply have air nozzles for nipples, but decided it looked more aesthetically pleasing for them to look like normal nipples instead of capped air holes. However, she squeezed her nipple and a look of utter bliss overcame her face, and air was soon gushing out of her. She was rapidly shrinking in height, but not width. When she was five feet tall she let go of her nipple and stuffed it back into her swimsuit which automatically adjusted to her new size.

Her proportions however remained as ridiculous as they were when she was eight feet tall. With a wave of her tail she fell back into the pool, legs and arms spread akimbo and let the children use her as intended. With a smile on her face she floated face up as the k1ds laughed and tossed her around like she weighed less than a pound.

Jack turned back to his computer and stored the photos he took with his phone of Orkara on his hard drive. He could tell that Orkara lived in the cul de sac, but he didn't know who she was before her transformation. Maybe when she comes over to his house for cleaning next he could ask her.

Meanwhile he pulled up a photo of another mascot he spotted walking through the neighborhood.

This was on odd one, besides Orkara most of them had been mostly humanoid and somewhat normalish. Well except for that one mascot for a popular brand of honey...Brrr...bees always gave Jack the shivers and she was more than he could handle, especially with all of her little....drones.

This mascot was different because she was the first one he'd seen that had a little extra down below as well as being made entirely out of chocolate. Jack knew that some of the mascots who were previously male had sometimes kept their manhood despite the overfemenine natures of their new bodies, as well as formally full female mascots growing a new male appendage as well. Whatever mechanism decided to them to keep or grow a cock, he didn't understand but whatever it was this girl had rather large chocolate penis growing out of her crotch, dripping with chocolate sauce with every sensual step she made. She was completely nude and from her hair to her eyes, nipples and feet she was 100 percent pure chocolate, like she was made from the mold of a porn star. She even had a puffy little chocolate rabbits tail, and large bendable bunny ears.

She looked completely solid despite the current heat, with no sign of a melt or sag. The only dripping came from her semi-flaccid cock constantly dripping large globs of syrup at he feet.

Jack had seen her today entering a code to get into the gated off cul de sac and snapped a pic of her before hightailing it home. Jack wondered who exactly this new mascot was before he heard the doorbell ring. Turning off his computer he made his way downstairs and opened the door only to face the mysterious chocolate bunny from before, smiling at his front doorstep. She clapped her hands in front of her prodigious nude bust excitedly, dancing on the balls of her feet as Jack noticed her chocolate member seemed to inflate at his notice.

“Oooh Jacky poo! Guess who got a new job as the new mascot of Wanking Wonkas Chocolates!” She gushed running up to Jack and giving him a hug, and was surprised at how normal it felt...well despite the large member poking him in the ribs and making a stain of his shirt. Jack was a bit flustered as he stared at what he could now tell was ...

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)