More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Gunblader Gunblader

Who is she?

Little Sister

I'm Kaylee, and that's my big brother David. Our parents died when he was in college and he dropped out to take care of me. Don't worry he'll get back up he's just sleeping so he will feel better. He always gets back up.” She smiled with the confidence of youth as she looked up at the amazon. If there was any part of Dianna's heart that wasn't broken, it would have shattered now. She slowly some how made it to her chair as she dropped into it. The tears that she was holding back all day once again fought to be released. She wasn't sure when, but some time in the middle of her sobbing the little girl Kaylee had wrapped her arm around as much of Diana's shoulder as she could. She was patting her back as she smiled at the female superhero.

:In David's coma:

He stood there once more in his old high school letter man’s jacket. It looked like the first day at the University of Texas. If that was true pretty soon he would become one of the school's most dominate linebackers in school history, well up til his parent's die. Looking around he was shocked not to see anyone there, if he remembered correctly he stood there with his jaw hanging down cause there was more people in one place than he had ever seen before in his life. Just then two shapes start to walk towards him, both seemed to just melt out of thin air. The first was a female that had a motherly quality, and that kind of beauty that came from pure confidence. Her hair was a dirty blonde and while she had an amazing figure it wasn't anything to compare with Wonder Woman's.

“Not smart mortal, comparing a god to an Amazon.” Hera responded as she looked him up and down. She was here only because of his defense for a daughter, otherwise she would allow the mortal to die and not even think about it. She turned to her son and sighed. Hephaestus, if only he looked like this young man things would be better for the family, but she could not change that now.

“Sorry ma'am, i've just had a crush on Wonder Woman from the first time I saw her on t.v. Back when I was just in middle school.” You try to explain yourself, without sounding like a pervert, but you aren't sure if you did a very good job. Or if Hera just had it out for you cause you were a man. Either way you just smiled at her with your best smile, and prayed it was enough.

Without a thought she reaches right through your chest and grips your heart. Looking down with wide eyes she slowly retracts her hand taking your heart with her. “Mother at least give him warning when you go to test him.” The deformed god bellowed as he watched powerless to help the boy. Groaning you feel your very life slipping out of your grasp as your spirit heart is finally removed from your body. Although when it is finally revealed it is Hera's turn to be shocked. Your heart was a orb of pure golden light, it seemed to blind Hera for a moment before she was able to shockingly return it into your spirit body. Groaning you look at your chest and the gaping hole closes on it's own.

“What just happened?” You between your lips as you look at her. She is stunned and truly taken aback by what she seemed to find in your chest. Looking at her son her eye's the size of dinner plates. “The myths were true, he does exist.” She looks back at you and slowly shakes her head. A plan starting to form in her mind trying to figure out the best way to use this in her advantage. Just then before Hera could move a great bolt of thunder strikes down and her husband Zeus stands before you.

Before you know what is happening you have dropped to one knee, which seems to thoroughly infuriate Hera. “My son, or should I say grandson. Soon we will return you to your body, for your destiny has not been lived. No powers shall you have, but a hero you shall be, and a great one at that. Prepare to return to your body and live the rest of your days true to your heart. Remember your heart is your greatest power.”

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)