More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by the quiet type the quiet type

Where next?

Little Red Riding Hood

You decide to be practical about this, and as you recall, there were only four total characters in the story of Little Red Riding Hood, making it a quick one to heal and move on, should you find that you have to. Without even speaking, the Being of Stories sees the tale inside of your mind and sends you on your way.

You wake up in a woods, and though you've never been here before and wouldn't in the real world know one woods from another, every tree, branch and leaf screams to you childhood memories of what you pictured in your minds eye when hearing the charming but frightening tale of the Wolf, and you know without hesitation that this was the woods that Riding Hood wondered.

Except...there was something wrong. The lighting, instead of being dark and ominous, seemed more atmospheric to the tale of something like Shakespear's Midsummer Night Dream, hinting of promises to young lovers and fleshy thieves. The branches curled into themselves, but with a lean, thin edges, as if in the middle of motioning for you to come closer, come see what Grandmother has for you, dear...

To put it simply, the place was more romantic then creepy.

But, you suppose that makes sense, considering your mission. Now, let's see. There were three options in place for you: one, you could head to the beginning of the trail in the woods, because that was more likely where you would find Riding Hood. Or, you could head to Grandmothers house at the end of the trail, where you would find either the Grandmother or the Wolf. Finally, though you weren't sure exactly where, you knew that in the woods somewhere was the Woodcutters cottage. You weren't naive enough to assume that the title character would definitely be the one you needed, and you didn't want to dally long, for if you were too late the children tomorrow would wake up with porn in their heads...and you didn't want that, even if the thought was kind of funny.

Where too?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)