More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

What did you decide ???

Little Messy …

I was getting so horny staring at moms big tits heaving up and down with every breath, I had snuck inside of her room to get a better look, so here I am standing at the foot of her bed with my hard cock in my hand and jacking off at a faster pace hoping that mom would not wake up and see her little boy beating his meat at her beautiful body.

I wanted so much to pull down moms covers and see her mommy pussy but at this point I was just lucky to not cum on moms sheets because I could feel the cum rushing up fast and yet I could not stop stroking no matter what.

I knew I had to decide where to cum soon… very soon … as the cum was going to shoot out any second. I squeeze the base of my cock in a futile attempt to stave off my hot sticky mess but I felt a huge rope of Cum blast out of my cock and landed on moms sheet right about where her pussy would be … now very Panicked at what had happened I tried to rush to the bathroom while squeezing my leaking cock to keep the rest in.

Each step I took towards the bathroom would squirt another blast of cum, moms bedroom floor now had two thick ropes of my cum heading to the bathroom, finally I made it in the bathroom and let my hand relax on my cock and I couldn’t quit cumming in the bathroom, the toilet was covered with my hot spunk and the smell was strong.

I cleaned up as much as I could and then went downstairs and made some coffee feeling so relaxed and the thoughts of moms tits playing over in my mind.

Little did I know but mom will figure out soon what had happened but I had no clue that she would figure it out so quickly…

What happens when Mom wakes up ???

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)