More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Phantom23 Phantom23

Who's first?

List of powers

So, you now have the power to warp reality, well let's see what exactly you can do.

Time Manipulation: You can control the flow of time! You can move forward and back in time, age and deage people at will, even keep yourself at the prime of your life.

Matter Manipulation: You can create anything out of nothing, but you have to have a clear image on what you want.

Pocket Dimensions: You can create pocket dimensions, one or multiple, just be sure you remember where you put everything.

Genetic Manipulation: The ability to change the human body, you can cure diseases, change the body structure, make people immortal, change how people look, you have access to the blueprints of genetics.

Mental Manipulation: The ability to control the mind anyway you wish, to change memories, temporary or permanently mind control someone. The mind is yours to play with.

Space Manipulation: The ability to teleport to another place, as long as you have an image in mind, along with the ability to control space around you, basically telekinesis.

More to be revealed.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)