More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by floppy15 floppy15

Who will we meet? Where will I go?

List of characters

List of Characters

This is my story. My name is John Doe, and I will tell you about my band “Error and Trial”. Our way to the top and the people I meet or leave behind on the way. If it ends in a stellar career, in utter devastation, in an endless supply of groupies or in true love is for you to decide.

“Error and Trial”
John Doe
18 yo, look in the mirror
Music has been my life since I was a little kid and together with Ernie I try to make it my lifelihood. Compared to other local bands, I'm the best guitarist, except maybe for Piper.
Until now I have lived a sheltered life and I never had to overcome any real challenges. My romantic life never really started, because most of the girls around me just don't have anything in common with me or understand me. I hope that changes and I'll be able to open up to someone, once I feel like I accomplished something.

Harrison “Ernie” Coldon
19 yo, 6' 3”, short brunette hair, buff
Ernie is our bassist. Two years ago we founded “Error and Trial” to fulfill our dream of a life of music. His father died a year ago and he has to work at my dad's workshop for a year to get the money for college. These days he isn't very close to his sister.

Morris Horowitz
19 yo, 6' 2”, shaved head, chubby
Morris is our drummer. He got to know Ernie a year ago and soon we realized what a great addition to our band he would be. He is very introverted and kind of a geek, but fully opens up on stage.

Samantha Coldon
18 yo, 5' 8”, b-cup, long black hair, green eyes, athletic
Sam is Ernie's little sister and hopefully our new vocalist. After we had to kick out our last vocalist Jason, we searched for a replacement and by a fortunate coincidence I heard her lovely voice. On the outside Sam is a shallow high school girl, but there is more beneath the surface. The pressure of her schoolmates forces her to be someone she isn't.

Smooth Record
Michael Ensign
42 yo, 6' 1”, short black hair
Michael Ensign is the star of the local music scene. He is the one who can make or break a career. He still thinks he is twenty-five and dresses accordingly. Only a few of his discoveries have made it to the top. Most have crumbled under the pressure and an unfair record deal.

Melissa Weller
30 yo, 5' 6”, b-cup, long blond hair, green eyes, slim
Melissa is Michael's prodigy. She is with the label for a year now and tries to surpass Michael. She isn't as cold-hearted as he is and often disagrees with him. Her aim is to get a job at another label, where the business tactics agree with her conscience. She tries to hide her femininity behind her professional wardrobe to be taken seriously.

Rebecca Brennan
23 yo, 5' 5”, c-cup, short brunette hair, blue eyes, glasses, petite
Rebecca is Michael's newest assistant. Nobody stands to work for him for more than a month or two. He treats her like dirt. She is a very smart girl and hopes to get a better job as soon as possible to support her three year-old son Brian.

Jayne Brook
22 yo, 5' 9”, b-cup, long blond hair, brown eyes, slutty outfits.
The first thing you see, when you walk into the label's office is Jayne the receptionist. She has a icy personality, at least if you don't have a million dollar record deal. Office rumor says that she likes to give a “bonus” to the new top clients.

Family
Donna Doe
42 yo, 5' 4”, c-cup, short black hair, brown eyes, curvy
My mom did a good job raising me. She and my dad gave me everything I ever needed. She works part-time in my father's shop, both to earn a little money and support my dad.

Steven Doe
45 yo, 6' 2”, short blond hair, muscular, full beard
My father was always there for me, even in the stressful years when he started his own carpenter's workshop. He is very tolerant about my choices in life. He would prefer if I would aspire to take over his business some time, but understands that I have to go my own way.

Marisa Doe
25 yo, 5' 8”, c-cup, long brunette hair, blue-green eyes, athletic
My older sister graduated from college and works as a psychoanalyst. Four months ago she told us that she was pregnant and would keep the baby. She isn't in a relationship in the moment and is considering to move back to be around family again. Before she left, we were pretty close and tried to stay in contact.

Danny Doe
6 yo, about 4', short sand colored hair
This little guy is a constant source of good mood. Every time I feel down, a few minutes with my little brother sheer me up. He wants to become a guitarist just like me.

Victoria Fuentes
20 yo, 6' 1”, d-cup, medium length blond hair, brown eyes, tanned, slender legs
Vicky works for my father for two months now. The first time I saw her I was stunned by her beauty. Her cheerful personality is an even bigger turn on. We often have long talks and I entrust her with my secrets, that I can't tell Ernie or my parents. In many ways she has filled the void my sister left.

Teachers

Julia Seymore
28 yo, 5' 8”, c-cup, short blond hair, blue eyes, long legs
Ms Seymore is the new music teacher, the school could afford after budget increases. She is very passionate about her work and tries to help her students to improve. When she learns that I'm a guitarist in a band she is surprised and curious.

Mr Flemming
54 yo, 6' 1”, brunette military haircut, chubby
Mr Flemming is the principal of our school for almost two decades. He is fair, but determined to keep his school and students safe. His method of education is discipline. When you get on his bad side, you have to prove yourself to survive in this school.

Students

Jennifer Mills
18 yo, 5' 8”, d-cup, long red hair, brown eyes, firm ass
Jennifer is Sam's best friend and one of the hottest girls in school. She is known as kind of a slut. I met her several times when she was hanging out with Sam at Ernie's house.

Troy Stevens
19 yo, 6' 4”, short blond hair, athletic
Troy is the star of the basketball team and the most popular guy at school. He is the center of the social activities. He has been pursuing Sam for several weeks now, on the way hooking up with every slut who crossed his way.

Emma Farber
18 yo, 5' 6”, b-cup, medium length brunette hair, blue eyes, glasses, natural beauty
Emma and I were in the same class since first grade. Since then our paths have crossed from time to time. In the moment we're chemistry lab partners. She is a very uncomplicated girl that has the same taste in music as I. She was the first supporter of our band and never misses one of our shows.

“Johnny's”
Johnny Hughes
The owner of Johnny's is a huge, but also sweet guy. The tattoos he has all over his body usually scare people away. He knows everything there is to know about music and is the only real chance for our band to start something. He is very protective of his daughter Taylor.

Taylor Hughes
22 yo, 5' 5”, b-cup, long red hair, green eyes, petite
Taylor is Johnny's daughter and works in her father's club as barkeeper. She was my first real crush when I was about sixteen. Over time we've gotten to know each other and almost behave like siblings.

Kirsten Fields
19 yo, 5' 7”, c-cup, medium length brunette hair, gray eyes, pale skin, fragile
She just started to work at Johnny's and struggles a little bit. During our first conversation I learned, that her sexy outfit doesn't reflect her personality. She is a shy girl who tries to make it on her own and is afraid that she'll fail.

“Giant Ants”
Piper Weldon
18 yo, c-cup, medium length blond hair, brown eyes, tight ass
Without a doubt the “Giant Ants'” most skillful member. Our paths crossed several times during the last years and will even more now that she transferred to my school. Since we both joined a band some sort of rivalry has formed between us. But we never have let it become personal. In fact I believe if anyone would make the first step, that a great friendship or even more could develop.

Jason Cooper
20 yo, 6' 1”, medium length blond hair, blue eyes, pretty boy
Our former vocalist and the new front man of the “Giant Ants”. His attitude towards other people, especially women, burned me up and I came close to smack him in the face several times.. We heard that he was working on a record deal for just himself. Added to his horrible personality it was to much and we kicked him out.

Kevin “Kit” Ginsberg
20 yo, 5' 9”, short black hair, skinny, a lot of piercings
Their bassist. Just like Steve he struggles to keep up with Piper. Over the years he had some problems with Ernie.

Steve Heep
19 yo, 6' 1”, long brunette hair, regular built
The drummer and weakest link of the band. He hasn't improved for several years now and is struggling to find time for the band, with his mother's declining health.

Any more details?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)