More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Rabidwolf Rabidwolf

What do you do next? Do you like it and keep going, or find it digusting and change immediatly?

List of characters (writers please read)

Jane Doe;

The main character of the adventures. Is 18yr old high school senior due to graduate within a few months. Has a 3.4 GPA. Is co-captain of the cheerleading squad. Is 5' 8". 120lbs. A dancers body with B cup breasts. Has green eyes and long blond hair down to mid back. Is a lesbian. Wants to become a police officer. Closest to her father. Has been taught to shoot by her father. Knows where he keeps his P226 and code to safe. Has part time job as a waitress in an all night diner frequented by the local PD. Used proceeds of job to buy an old Volvo station wagon. Has a college fund set up by father.

Gloria Doe;

Jane's mother. 38yr old executive with a cosmetics firm. She is 5' 6". 125lbs. A slim body with C cup breasts. Has green eyes and collar length brown hair. Was prom queen in high school. Has cheated on her husband. Hetro but bi curious. Hates guns and is unhappy about having one in the house. While her husband comes from money she relies on her own income rather than his money. Is often overly critical of Jane. Is opposed to Jane's plans to become a cop. Drives a company leased hybrid.

Rebecca Doe;

Jane's sister. She is 15yr old high school freshman. She is 5' 4". 220lbs. Has brown eyes and brown hair down to shoulder blades. Has heavy body with C cup breasts which are still growing. Is struggling to maintain a 2.0 GPA. Is spending increasing amounts of time winding up Jane. No ambitions and seems happy to live off parents money. Has college fund set up by father.

Thomas Doe;

Jane's father. 40yr old trans-atlantic airline pilot. Was starting QB in both high school and college. He is 6' 0". 175lbs. Athletic, well muscled body. Has short blond hair and moustache. Has brown eyes. Owns a 9mm SIG-Sauer P226 kept in bedroom safe. Safe code is Jane's date of birth. Very close to Jane and supports her efforts to become a police officer. Comes from a wealthy family. Drives an SUV.

More characters

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)