More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ObviousHUN ObviousHUN

Who was the goo?

Lisa the mother.

After I was hit by the chemicals, I lost my body and was turned into this pink goo.

Despair filled my brain and I soundlessly cried over the cruel fate I suffered. My husband cheated on me and left me with two children, and now I was to do the same for my little gems. I could only imagine how distraught they will become once the news of my accident spreads.

After two days, of slithering in the alleways,I managed to learn you can disguise yourself as a puddle of water, as I was about to leave it and tried to figure a way to contact my children, a readhead women in a dress stepped on me and I went into her heels. She was shaking for a second, before I realised I became taller. I quickly realised I was her. Before I could even comprehend how it happened a flow of information hit me.

I knew everything about her. Her name was Cherry Knightly, model 26 year old. She was heading for his blonde boyfriend Derek for some quality time. I could even act like her without anyone being the wiser.

Feeling content of having a body again, I walked to his house with swaying hips. Entering his house I said hi and told him I had to use the bathroom.

I checked myself out in the mirror.

I ran my new hands through my new form, feeling up my new curves and ass. It was so good to be young again, not to mention being so sexy.

I couldn't help but smirk, as I felt myself getting more and more aroused each time I was touching myself.

It was a long time ago since I had sex, so you decided to go to your boyfriend and fuck him hard.

After a little foreplay, and sucking his dick like champ, you got the bliss you missed for twenty years. You wanted to know how it was from the other perspective so you kissed him and went into his body. Cherry thought everything she did was of her own will and you realised how lucky you were for being born as a women because they have better orgasm than male's do.

When you tried to go back into her body, you managed to split yourself and you could control both bodies. After a day you got the hang of it, and from then on sex was the best thing I ever.

However after nearly a week of being a slime I remembered your children, and my mommy instinct kicked in you went fully back into Knightly and started going back to my own house.

After giving one last grope of my globes I exited through her pussy and slid into the house at night.

I was slithering on the floor, when I saw my son trashing having a nightmare. I quickly slithered to his bed and went seeped into his hand possessing him. I soothed his mind, and tried to catch up on the last week.

It was hell for him and Jennifer. They were truly depressed and your son had suicidal thoughts. Bullying got worse as well. You checked further and saw how much he valued you and your sister. You also saw how he had a fetish he was shamefull of. It was insects porns about brother/sister and mother/son relationship and he wished he could have a similiar love too like in those.

You were shocked. But you felt obliged to do it. Your son was cute. You saw how much pain he went through. How hard he tried his best for you and hid his pain from you. He is always so thoughtful of you that it both pains you yet you feel happy to have such a caring son.

From then on you vowed that your son will be happy everyday. With these powers you could help him everyway!

You gently exited his body left his room and then went into your daughters room, you saw she was still dressed and had puffy red eyes. The light's on her room were still on and she browsed something on her computer. You gently slithered her jeans and went into her ass.

Soon enough you gained control of her body. You scanned her mind, and surprisingly she also wanted to get closer to Mihaly. 'This is perfect!' You thought.

You then checked out your daughter.

'You matured sweety,' you thought as undressed and cupped your new tits.

You then started to ran your dainty hands through your hair and body. You started to feel a familiar wet feeling between your legs, and put two fingers into your hatch. Starting slowly you imagined how delighted your son will feel once you suck his cock, and that just aroused you even more as you quickened the pace and with a loud gasp your orgasmed and licked the cum off your finger.

'What is happening, why can't I control my body?' you heard the panicking thoughts of your daugher. 'It's me sweety your mother.' you consoled her.

You gave her the brief summary of what happened.

Jennifer was so happy that her mother was alive and well but that didn't answer why her mother was possessing her. 'I needed a body sweety and I had to tell you somehow. I was in your brother and after that I checked on you too how you were doing. I saw you have the hots for your brother.' You said the last part amusingly. She blushed and feared you would judge her. 'Don't worry, he feels the same about.'You reassured her and you weren't judging, this shocked her.

You walked over the the full body-length mirror in her room and smirked. "How about we give your brother tomorrow the best morning gift in existnce?" You asked with Jennifer's voice rhetorically. She could only nod and could hardly wait for morning.

What's going to be the "Gift"?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)