More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Sex-Shooter Sex-Shooter

What's next?

Lisa Johan, School Nurse

Lisa Johan relaxed in her chair, listening to some rather questionable tunes in her office. Being one of the nurses of the rather massive amd prestigious academy, she rarely had much down time to unwind with herself during the day.

She was a rather short and plump woman, pale skinned and had jet black hair. She was born in South Africa with German parents, but immigrated to the USA at an early age. And she had to admit, it was one of the best things to happen to her seeing as where she was today.

She got and gave touches of all kinds, both healing and perverted, usually both at once. She loved helping others, especially young futanari trying to find their way in life, especially with her own past hardships. Honestly, it was a miracle she was even allowed to be one of the nurses here, it was awesome!

She was kept busy a lot of the time, but she didn't mind it too much, especially with all the cuties around her and her hot coworkers.

She was broke from her musings once she heard the click of her office door, two people from the sounds of it. She turned off her tunes and put on her professional face as well as perk up her hefty breasts and adjust her cock in her outfit, which consisted of a tight white nurses pants and skirt that was nearly skin tight. She wore no panties underneath seeing as how her job would consist of sexual healing as well.

Be prepared for everything as they say!

Who were the people who entered?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)