More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by fillmyholes18 fillmyholes18

Who will you play as?

Lisa Carter

"You know that will only make things worse... right?" Small delicate hands worked on the control panel to the main fuel cells. The statement made Lisa turn with a slight smile.

"Come on Captain, where's your sense of adventure?" Lisa said with with a wink. The copilot wore tight, tan cargo pants that seemed to hold on for its life. The pants hugged her thick thighs and her ass, which was round and luscious as it poked out. Her waist curved in as her bare skin showed on her lower back. Her dark blue shirt clung to her tight stomach as her belly button was slightly visible whenever she reached for something. Following up her curves to find two large, perky breasts, begging to find release from the tight shirt. If Lisa wasn't careful, they would probably spill out when bending over. Her last Captain tried very hard to catch the beautiful brunette in the shower. He was fired eventually to sexual harassment.

Tanya shook her head and broke her gaze from Lisa's big brown eyes. There was always a lil sexual tension between the two. They couldn't quite figure it out as both of the beautiful girls were into guys. She caught Lisa masturbating in the shower as the wet and horny copilot moaned her Captain's name. Tanya spied on the brunette rubbing soap all over her wet body as her fingers teased her shaven slit. Watching her fingers slide deep into herself and start to pump in and out. Gasping as her knees would buckle occasionally from the immense amount of pleasure coursing through her wet body. Tanya was mesmerized. She felt the heat between her own thighs as Tanya quickly fled to her chambers where she herself teased her clit and had multiple orgasms to the thought of Lisa.

Tanya walked away slowly, almost like she wanted to say something. Her tight little ass wiggled as she left Lisa who was fixed on it. Lisa bit on her bottom lip and got back to work. She tried to focus but it had been 4 months she spent alone with her Captain. There friendship had grown beyond professional. More personal and Lisa thought about her more often than not. Tanya had sandy blonde hair which was always in a ponytail that stuck out the back of her officers ball cap. Her petite frame was no doubt a turn on for most men. She had the "thigh-gap" Lisa would kill for with long sexy legs. She had a short thin waist with the curves as well. Her smaller but perky breasts were enough to drive anyone crazy. Unfortunately for Lisa, she had fallen for her commander.

Deciding to truly focus, Lisa found the problem. There was blockage in the fuel pipes which caused them to turn over to there back-up engines. The problem was going to be hot, messy, and straight up a time consuming bitch. Lisa saw she had two options. Tell Tanya the truth which would ultimately end with Lisa fixing it. Or keep it to herself and wait until they reach there destination.

Tell Tanya or keep it to yourself?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)