More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by electricsix electricsix

Who strikes first?

Lisa, tests her invention with a warm up (Stronger Women)

Lisa had glimpsed enough of Jason's work to know that he was working on something similar to what she had been tasked with.

Of course he was getting no where, but she had to admit -if only to herself- that some of the work she'd glimpsed was at a higher level than even her secret work. Let alone the fruitless crap she'd been feeding her superiors. So called.

However it was only in certain application that he surpassed her. A flair for grasping how omni-virals could be used to add to the blueprint of humanity, whereas she saw them first and foremost for their potential to strip away what was not needed.

Perhaps it was foolish, especially given the secrecy her work would require at first, but Lisa decided to open with proof that she was a match for Jason even in his strongest field. No. She could surpass his efforts entirely.

So she finished her first batch of mature omni-virals. A vial of glowing blue liquid, ready to be dumped into the ocean that surrounded the facility simply by dumping it into the plumbing. No filter would stop them. No attempt at sterilisation could hope to combat what she was unleashing, and in just a handful of days they would spread across the entire world. Carried by every possible vector.

Lisa went over the details of the changes she would be making one last time. Women would gain physical capabilities to equal men in every way, meaning:

  1. They would gain equal potential for stamina, strength, reaction time, and all other measures of physical ability.
  2. This would have little effect on outward appearance, though women at the high end of the physical spectrum would show it, their bodies would remain more compact and generally retain feminine proportions.
  3. The change itself would be retroactive. Ensuring that every female on Earth would gain the same physical ability they would have had if they'd lived their entire life with the changes in place.

Chuckling to herself at the uproar she was about to unleash, Lisa disconnected the vial and slipped it into a pocket. It would be time to sneak back to her room soon. Then she needed only to dump the vial and hide the glass tube with the equipment for her official lab. After all, it had come from there in the first place.


The news was everywhere. Impossible to miss. Even for a dedicated scientist locked in secret submerged/island facility and busy with the finishing touches on his most important creation ever.

All across the world, practically overnight, a change had rippled across the planet.

Women everywhere had gone from their natural state of weakness to something decidedly unnatural. Somehow becoming a match for men across every type of physical competition.

The uproar was indescribable.

In every country, for every sport, women's leagues had woken up to find their hard work suddenly rewarded with no less ability than their male counterparts. Reactions sharpened, stamina boosted, toughness rising, and all with a bare minimum of visible changes. Sure he could see the muscle on them, and Jason certainly appreciated how much toned flesh the news was putting on display, but the mass just didn't add up.

As he watched a recording of a woman in football gear tackling a man with arms almost as thick as her thighs, he realised that it didn't just look impossible. It was impossible.

Unless...

Swearing violently, Jason sprinted for his hidden lab for a dozen steps. Then remembered just why it was hidden and diverted his course for the bathroom. Already resigned to the sneering words that would follow him. He couldn't even pretend to care about the muttering contempt of the breeder who considered herself his boss. Not when someone had beaten him to the punch.

Someone else had released omni-virals upon the world. Someone with an unimaginably disgusting notion of what the world should be.

He would not stand for it.

What change does Jason make?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)