More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

Who will be going on Winning Streak for today's episode?

Lisa, a young, chubby college student

When Lisa saw the first commercials for Winning Streak, she immediately thought of one thing: her tuition.

She'd been in college for little over a year, and while her savings had gotten her through for a while, she still had a lot of time left before she could become a psychotherapist, and not nearly enough money to get her through. But if this really were true, she'd never need to worry about college payments again. With that in mind, the twenty-four year old entered her application on the show's website.

Lisa knew she wasn't the ideal supermodel type that most would be interested in, but she didn't look down on herself because of it. If anything, she hoped that her plus size figure would help her get accepted, since it was sure to give a boost of ratings for the studio. Still, the thought of showing it all on national television, without censorship, made her nervous, let alone having to do it in the city in broad daylight. She fixed her blonde hair in a loose ponytail down to her shoulders as she got out of her car. They gave her the location of the studio where she would be taken from to go to the drop-off point for her challenge. Sure enough, there was the unmarked, anonymous looking green van. Kent was standing by, talking with the camera crew when he saw Lisa. He shook her hand while greeting her. "Hi there! You must be our contestant today. Lisa, right?"

Lisa nodded with a smile. "Yep, that's me!" She was clearly still a little nervous, but it was a bit late to turn back now. They moved over to a small area where the show's logo was printed over a bright backdrop, with a camera pointed at the two of them. The camera started rolling, and Kent addressed the audience.

"Alright, viewers, our lucky contestant today is a young lady by the name of Lisa. Now, Lisa is going to college to become a therapist, right?"

"Psychotherapist, yeah." Lisa nodded, looking between Kent and the camera in front of her.

Kent put his hand on her shoulder. "Well, I know from experience how pricey that can get. Now, how about we get you on your way to paying that tuition?" Kent then turned to the camera. "Alright, now let's see if Lisa is game enough to make her Winning Streak!"

"Cut!" The producer cut the broadcast, and someone came to escort Lisa to the van. The back area was completely closed off, no windows or openings except for the back doors. She climbed in and the van began rolling toward its destination.

Well, looks like there's one last thing Lisa needs to do...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)