More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by DragonStar1 DragonStar1

Who else is here?

Lindsay Lohan

Britney turned and found a cute-looking redhead walking down the stairs from the jet. She had her sunglasses on and wore a snug T-shirt to go with a short blue skirt. As she approached Paris' car, Britney realized who it was.

"Oh, hello, Britney, long time no see," Lindsay Lohan said, her face brightening upon seeing the pop starlet.

"Yeah, how have you been doing, Lindsay?" Britney responded.

"Just fine," Lindsay said, her typical whimsical smile on her face. Her red hair was messily strewn down her back.

"Well, it's good to see you on this island," Britney said. "I guess Paris got you to come out here for some relaxin' as well."

"She sure did," Lindsay said, giving their hostess a wink. "Glad to see you're here. This looks like it is going to be a fun place to work on a tan."

Britney laughed before Paris cut in, "Both of you get into the car. We're waiting for other guests, you know."

Britney walked around and got into the front passenger seat while Lindsay slid into the back row. The redhead asked, "So who else will be joining us here, Paris?"

"Quite a few acquiantences of ours," Paris replied. "In fact, here comes another one off the plane."

Who is next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)