More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by augy6666 augy6666

who are the leading ladies?

Lindsay Lohan

Mr. Carpenter hands him a file on each girl that would be beneficial for each star. I look at the first name and see Lindsay Lohan. He walks up to her trailer and can hear yelling coming from inside it.

He sees the door burst open and see a small army of her people running from her trailer followed by a hair brush that ricochets from the door and he manages to duck away from it. After a long second, he sees the young starlet wearing a very revealing catholic girl’s outfit. She yells at him, "What do you want old fart?"

"I am new director and was wondering if you would like have a meeting?"

She says in a sarcastic tone, "Oh, I would like to have some choice words for you and Mr. Carpenter."

He steps into the trailer and closes door. She says, "I know that your boss has me over a barrel with the information he has on me, but I will not wear this outfit."

He starts to wonder if it is a piece of . secret fetish that she is afraid to release or something else. So as she disappears into changing area, he scans her file for information and sees it in bold letters.

What is the information?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)