More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 44

What's next?

Linda

Your girlfriend Linda comes to you and smiles.

"Okay now girls, you need a hard cock for the next part, so get to work. Use either your hands or your mouth," Mrs. Smith says, just before kneeling in front of Tom. Ten eightteen-year-old girls kneel on the floor before their partners. Linda kneels at your feet, looking up at you with her bright, eyes, licking her lips seductively. She starts playing with your cock, caressing it and twiddling your balls in her fingers. You immediately start getting stiff, and she then leans in and licks it. Her hand runs up and down the shaft while she sucks the head in her mouth. The room is filled with gutteral moans and muffled groans; it's quite a sight to behold. You are now very rigid, but Linda nows swallows over half of your dick and swirls her tongue on the underside. She likes this apparently.

"Good! It looks like everyone is getting results!" exclaims Mrs. Smith, excitedly. Looking around, you can see that Tom’s cock is sticking straight out at her face, stiff as wood. You see the rest of the class in a similar state: girls on the floor with a guy's cock pointing in their general direction. Linda takes you out of her mouth, licking pre-cum one last time.

"Now, open the condom and put it on him," Mrs. Smith directs. Ten foil packets rip open almost simultaneously. Linda has the condom out and puts it over the head of your penis. She expertly unrolls it a bit and squeezes the air out of the tip, like she's done this many times in the past. Then she finishes unrolling it on your cock. Her hand caresses you through the condom and her other hand is busy rolling your balls. It all feels terrific.

Mrs. Smith stands up and starts walking around the room. Tom stands there with his dick in a condom. Looking at all the girls touching and fellating the guys keeps him firm. Mrs. Smith gives a few girls pointers about this or that, and soon, every boy has a protected penis. The teacher returns to her desk.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)