More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by the chair the chair

Where does Lindas story start?

Linda walking home from school

“Gucci gang, Gucci gang, Gucci gang...” her favorite song was booming in her new headphones she got for her birthday last week. The late summer sun was warming Linda's face like a blanket of weightless feathers.

When she rounded the last turn before her house she saw the neighbor's children playing in their front lawn. The Peterson family is nice, Linda babysat the them this summer.

Closing up on her house she looked at the mailbox. “Matt can take care of that” she thaught and continued to walk.

She unlocked the door and shouted “I'm home!” no response. It was weird that she would be home before her brother, he always finished school earlier than her.

“Well i should leave him alone.” she taught, before she remembers what she did last week when she had ruined his first date. Meanwhile she was getting some snack.

Whoosh flashback

Matt had come to her pleading to help him with his date he had the following weekend. Matt is a rather shy person and had never had the nerves to ask a girl out but on this day for some reason, a bet he made with his friend she vaguely remembers, he was able to do it. Somehow this girl actually agree to the date.

Linda had agreed to help him if he made all her chores and payed her 500 bucks. Matt was hesitant but seeing a possibility to get a girlfriend was enough for him to agree to it anyways.

Every day leading up Matt was asking for advice and every day she gave him worse and worse advice. She actually knew who the girl was and she knew the girl was a full blown feminist.

“You got to show her you appreciate her body, check her out as often as possible. If she shows cleavage stare at it when listening to her. Only look in her eyes if she asks you.” Linda said with a smile trying not to laugh. "This is going to be the best joke ever" she thought to herself.

“Are you sure that will work? Some of my friends say you should respect her and talk to her as you do a friend.” he asks, looking a little skeptical.

“Yes I am sure. I am a girl I know what is expected of a guy, especially on the first date.” She tells her brother confidently. “Friendliness-talk occur when she is more comfortable with you.”

Matt who is clueless about girls and dates eat it all up and thanks his sister on last time before going to the restaurant.

Later

Linda was in her room when she hears the front door slam open and closed again, some angry footsteps in the stairs when he enters her room he was furious.

“HAHAHA. How did the date go?” Linda asks sarcastically, not knowing how much pain she had caused her brother who just in her doorway. In Linda's head she had just made the best joke ever, she was so used to fix dates to her guy friends that she already had planed to get him another date with one of her friends.

But before she gets the chance to say any of this her brother slams the door and goes to his room.

“I should let him cool down before I talk to him” she thinks to her self. When she looks at the door she can't help but feel a little bad for him.

At this moment she feels something tickle at the back of her hand. She scratches it but doesn't take notice of it.

"I think I went too far" she thought Linda as she rose from her bed. walking toward her brothers room.

"Leave me alone!" she heard from beyond the door after she knocked.

"Yeah I should leave him alone. He needs time to cool down" she thought Linda as she returned to her room.

Whoosh back

As soon as she finishes the last bite of her sandwich she hears the front door open.

Who came home?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)