More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by wicker wicker

whom does he choose?

Lily Reinhardt

David tracked down Lily Reinhardt's agent and hypnotized him. He had him summon Lily to his office telling her it was very important and could be a big career boost for her, but could not give details over the phone because it was no secure.

Lily showed up at the office and walked in to see her agent and David.

The agent introduced Lily and John, saying John was a big time producer. The agent excused himself, and David put Lily in a trance.

"Lily," said David. "You trust me completely. You believe whatever I say without question. You find me incredibly sexy; in fact, I'm the sexiest man you've ever laid eyes upon. When I wake up, you will be obsessed with sucking my cock and having me cum on your face and tits. You will do whatever it takes to suck me off and having me cum on you, and you'll do anything to get me to go along even if it means degrading yourelf." David gave her a trigger phrase to put her back into a trance then snapped her out of her trance.

Lilly blinked then cocked her head to one side. She licked her lips and took a big breath, sticking her chest out. "So, what would you like to do to....I mean for me?" she asked.

"I understand you're a great cock sucker."

Lily was stunned to hear such a thing, but swallowed and nodded. "I am." She walked over to David. "Would you like me to suck your cock? You can cum on my tits and face."

"I just met you," said David. He went and sat on the small sofa in the office. "I don't think so."

Lily walked over and sank to her knees. She spread David's legs and crept between them. "I'll give you the best blowjob ever."

"Tell you what, strip naked then put your panties over your face, take a selfie, post it on soical media then we'll see."

Lily swallowed, blushed, then did as she was told. After she posted the selfie, she went to take the panties off of her head.

"No, just pull them up above your mouth," said David.

Lily did. "Can I suck your cock now?" she asked.

let her or tease her more?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)