More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by solidfact solidfact

Who's there? Lily? Someone else from the neighborhood to welcome you?

Lily's Daughter and Her Best Friend

As you open the door, you see two people, both around your age but much taller and wider. These two are big thick black girls dressed in rather tight clothing and both looking down at you with undisguised pleasure at what they see. One of them you recognize. You've already met Lily's daughter Stacey, she and you went to high school together, at least for the first two years before she'd had to leave town for a couple of years to live with her father. Now she's back, apparently. You and she had toyed with the idea of romance before she'd gone but had never had the chance. Now she's back, and she looks even better than ever. She's almost as big and heavy as her mother and it would seem that the "boob-faerie" had blessed her even more generously than it did her mother.

The other girl is a stranger to you, but also a big black girl, possibly not quite as big as Stacey, but she looks a little bit shyer. Her lips make a little bow-like smile and she gives you a little wave from where she is. Stacey, however, is not at all shy.

"Timmy!" she says, swooping you up in her arms and hugging you tightly...for, after all, Tim is your name, "it's so great to see you again!"

You hug back. It is very good to see Stacey after all this time, and you're feeling the return of old emotions...as well as a rush of hormones.

"This is my friend Jill," she says, indicating the big shy girl, "Jill, this is the boy I told you about. Isn't everything I told you true?"

"Oh yeah," she says softly, "that's some real white chocolate you got there."

You blush slightly and invite the girls in.

What happens next? Do they intend to have some...fun with you?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)