More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by solidfact solidfact

Who's there? Lily? Someone else from the neighborhood to welcome you?

Lily's Come to Make You Feel at Home

You open the door and find yourself at eye level with a huge pair of breasts just above a wide and soft-looking belly wrapped in a more than XXXL denim shirt. You look up and see the face of Lily, her thick lips in a big smile. Something about that smile of hers makes your blood race and something about being so close to her big body so that you can feel her heat does even more for that. You grin up at her.

"Hi, Lily," you say and are immediately pulled into a big hug...which you return as best you can although your arms can't really span her waist.

"Hi there, sugar," says Lily, topping this with a searing smooch on the cheek, "congrats on the new place."

"Wanna come in and see it?" you say, "I'll make us a cup of tea."

"Great," she says, swatting your backside playfully with a large warm hand, "just gimme the twenty-five cent tour."

It doesn't take all that long as there aren't many rooms. Lily seems rather interested in the bedroom and you do wonder a bit about it, but don't for very long as the kettle boils and you make the tea, giving one cup to her and settling with her on the couch. The couch isn't very big, so you end up rather cuddled against Lily. You don't mind this, but are just slightly afraid she'll figure out the effect she has on you and might get offended. You blush a little when she comments about having your own place to bring a girl to for a bit of rumpy-pumpy. Still, being yourself, words come out of your mouth before you can stop them.

"Oh, well," you say, "I've been waiting to get you alone for years."

It comes out with all the flirtation added and you're about to take it back when you see her surprised look, but she shushes you gently.

Does she take a straightforward approach and lead you to the bedroom? Does she tease you some?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)