More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by bryce193 bryce193

lets begin with

Lilith s Orgins

( the year is some 1000 yrs. In the past; location a small village somewhere in the Scott's )

Rebbecca, the daughter of Elizabeth,was getting ready for her daily chores.

"Rebbecca I'm heading out for a bit...make sure you start dinner before I get back" says Elizabeth. "Yrs mother , I will.

Now Rebbecca just turned 18, but has yet married. Where's Elizabeth lost her partner in the war for the kingdom.

As Elizabeth runs around the village, doing odd jobs in exchange for a few coins.

Like everyday, she starts by feeding a friends sheep, and goats.

Today started out like any other, except theirs more solders in the village then normal.

They seem to be setting up , possibly for a battle. All the sudden, on the horizon. Many soilders appear.

They have different armor on then the ones in the village. "CHARGE" the caption yells, as the soldier's on the horizon invade the village. Before Elizabeth knows it , the ones around her are cut down. The enemy is slaughtering the man, while they the women. "Shit...what do I do" Elizabeth thinks to her self, trying to get back to Rebbecca.

Elizabeth manages to get back to her house, just in time to see a fancy dressed man put a , naked Rebecca on his horse, he has two soldiers with him. "NOOOO!.....please let my daughter go" pleas Elizabeth.

"Hmmph....why would I, the son of Earl Francisco...your new lord...listen to a peasant woman like you....besides, this young one has been selected to be my mate....guards...do as you please with this peasant" says the man, riding off, while one the guard's sword hilt, comes across Elizabeth's cheek. Knocking her to the ground, where both of his guards start kicking, and stomping on her.

The guard's beat her half to , before roping her clothes off. They then take turns, thrusting their penis into her vagina. They thrust in and out, as the one, not pounding her sex,forces her to suck dick.

This continues until they are satisfied.

Leaving her laying, covered in sperm, and blood. The village burning around her.

Elizabeth can barely move, tears in her eyes.

"My my.....yet another village, ravage by those brutes.......but you...you want ...you want your daughter back...the question is.....what would you give to do so?" comes a males voice out of the shadows. "Uh.....w...wh...who's....t..there"

Elizabeth manages to spit out through coughs of pain. "Well my dear...the names Lucius Bob Incubon, but you can simply call me Lucifer" he says stepping out of the shadows. Lucifer has medium length jet black hair, with a beard, gotei that connects.

"I can help you my dear....I can grant you the power to avenge your village...to save your daughter...all you have to do is pay my price....all I ask for as payment is your human soul" says Lucifer with a devilish smirk.

Elizabeth nods her head in agreement, not that she believes him, but she has nothing to lose now. "Good" says Lucifer in a raspy, inhuman tone, as his body gets more muscular. His clothes evaporates into smoke, as his skin darkens to a crimson red color, horns sprout from his head, and wings from his back. Out his tailbone comes a penis tip tail.

His eye become slits, as he bares fangs. His claw like nails grow, and darken to an onyx, along with his lips. But his penis enlarges to a massive crimson sex rod.

"Now.......let's begin" reply's Lucifer, stroking his penis.

He then shuts, and kneels over her "first my essence" says Lucifer, grabbing Elizabeth 's head, forcing his penis, into her mouth.

Using his inhuman strength, makes her head Bob, back and forth, as his hips do the same.

"It helps if you use your tongue to help little one" responds Lucifer in a more seductive tone then before. Elizabeth starts rotating her tongue in a swirl motion, covering as much of his impressive shaft as possible.

Soon he cums into her mouth, theirs so much sperm. It story's slipping through the cracks of her mouth, covering his saft in his greyish gooey sperm. Lucifer holds her head in place "swallow as much asss possible" he hisses.

Elizabeth swallows what she's age of it.

"Good girl....now...let'sss get that soul out of you" he says, removing his penis from Elizabeth's mouth. He then picks her waist off the ground, positions his cock against her pussy lips, and with one thrust "AHHHHH!" Elizabeth screams, as he forces it in as far as it will go.

Lucifer thrusts in and out of her vagina, every thrust rubbing her clitoris.

Soon Elizabeth starts moaning as he does.

The pain slowly disappears, and as it does. Elizabeth starts caressing her own breasts.

She's never felt pleasure like this before.

Lucifer cums inside her vagina multiple times, filling her womb. His crimson penis continue s thrusting deep in her, as his tail slithers it's way into her asshole.

Where it starts thrusting, and wiggling inside of her. With the double penetration action, it's no time at all until Elizabeth 's

Lips darken, and circles appear around her eyes.

"Yessss....let the lust consume you" hisses Lucifer. His tail continues thrusting in and out of her ass, while her corruption spreads, slowly destroying her humanity. Elizabeth's skin darkens to a crimson red as she orgasms. Her nails grow to claws, and turn onyx. Eyes become slits, and wings sprout out of her back. Elizabeth soon grows horns and a tail. Lips onyx along with the inside of her vagina.

Elizabeth admires her new body in amazement. "Now you can take my little Lilith" hisses Lucifer.

"Yessss my lord....thank you for thisss power" reply's Lilith in her new raspy, yet seductive voice. She then takes flight for the first time, heading in the direction the Earl's son road in. When she catches up to him, he enters a mansion like fortress.

She flys onto the wall, theirs two guards.

"What on......a monster, don't let it in" they say to each other, drawing their seeds.

They swing, and Elizabeth catches one in each hand. She then snaps the blades like twigs.

She the swings her tail, knocking them off the wall. Elizabeth then makes her way inside, easily taken care off all obstacle 's.

She finds her way into the Earl's throne like room. Inside sits Earl Francisco himself.

"What the fuck......GUARDS.....GUARDS" yells the Earl. "Sssorry...they want be coming......now where's my daughter" says Elizabeth.

"Your daughter....I...I don't know what your talking about...and what the fuck are you?" the Earl responds. "I followed you basterd of a son here....he brought her here...as for what I am...well no clue...and don't care right now" she says strutting towards him, inserting her tail into her cunt. "You know what two words do come to mind now that I think about it........Lilith .......and............succubus" hisses Lilith taking a flying charge , pinning him to his chair.

"Now wheress Rebbecca " reply's Lilith.

"I...I..if ....my ....son..ii...is at fault.....perhaps ..his room" says the Earl blushing at her beauty.

"Thanksss" responds Lilith locking lips with him. He kisses her back, until she slits his throat with a onyx claw.

"Sssorry ...but I want my first soul to be your Rebbecas 's" smirks Lilith.

Lilith Search's for a few minutes, finally she finds his room. Rebbecca, still naked lays on his bed . She can smell the basterds sperm inside Rebbecas vagina.

"Come out come out....where ever ...you are" hisses Lilith. Soon he walks in, through the side door on the room. He stands their naked "oh...Shit" he responds, seeing her.

"Aren't you.....but your....even more beautiful now" he responds, trying to be seductive.

He walks up to Lilith "why don't we head on in to the bath room...and I'll show you a good time" he says.

Lilith gets a smile on her onyx lips.

"ssure, but why wait" she reply's cupping his dick, slightly carresing his ballsack.

He purrs alittle, as she does . Then "owwww...SHIT...SHIT...STOP!" He yells , as she squeezes harder and hard. "You taped my daughter....that's my job...you ....you....and your dead" says Lilith

Sticking her claws into his stomach, then letting him fall to the floor.

She then climbs onto of Rebbecas body. "Don't worry dear....soon you'll have the same power as me" she says, carresing her own crimson breasts.

At this point, Rebbecca finally awakens.

"W...where am....WHAT ON....GET OFF OF ME!" screams Rebbecca.

"Shhh.....it's alright hunny....your safe now" reply's Lilith in her normal tone.

"MOTHER!......your ......your...." Rebbecca starts,while blushing looking at that amazing body. "Do you like?" Responds her mother. "Y...y..yes......." reply's Rebbecca, watching her mother tail fuck herself.

"Would you want a body like mine?" Lilith asks in a more seductive tone, seeing her fixation.

"Yes....mother....but how" responds Rebbecca. "Good....now just relax...and I'll show you" reply's Lilith, locking lips with her daughter. Her inhuman tongue twirls around Rebbecas, massaging it with hers.

Lilith then plAces Rebbecas hands on her Luscious crimson breasts. Rebbecca takes to carresing them easily as the make out.

Lilith's hands explores Rebbecas body's, one stops on her breast, while the other makes it way to Rebecca 's sex slit.

Lilith pulls away from the kiss, as a greyish liquid comes flowing out her nipples.

"Have a tassste.....then we can continue" hisses Lilith. Rebbecca obliges and starts licking at her mother's breasts

Lilith didn't know why, but all the information on corrupting others comes naturally to her.

Once Rebbecca has Injest enough, she feels something slide through her pussy lips. Rebecca looks to see her mother's tail inserting itself deeper and deeper into her vagina. It then starts thrusting, causing Rebbecca to moan, and orgasm almost instantly. Lilith continues thrusting, as her hands continue exploring until they come to Rebbecas ass checks. Lilith the grips them,

Rebbecca moans louder as her lips darken, and circles of dark appear around her eyes.

"Your really letting it take over" coes Lilith, leaning to Rebbecas breasts, nibbling at her nipple. Rebbecca soon orgasms once more, destroying her humanity.

Her skin becomes crimson, and eyes slit.

Claws, lips become onyx., as horns , tail, and wings appear.

"Mmmmm.....thisss...isss....amazing mother" she hisses, admiring herself.

They then leave the fort together.

A couple years later, the name Lilith becomes feared, witch last a few years. Which during this period of time, Rebbecca takes the name Succubus Yuri for her demon name.

Then comes the year 2017, where Lilith and Yuri enter a mall, in which Lilith has a plan to cleanse humanity.

Corruption for All Readers

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)