More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Rabidwolf Rabidwolf

What do you do next? Do you like it and keep going, or find it digusting and change immediatly?

Liked it.

I can't beleive how naughty I've just been. Here I am an 18yr old high school student, co-captain of the cheerleading squad, just a few months from graduating and I just pissed the bed like a little girl.

I lay there in my bed and delight in the warm puddle I created by pissing myself. Despite how naughty it is I can't help but feel turned on by what I just did.

In the dark of my room I slip a hand into my piss soaked PJs and panties. My hand slides over my completely shaved vulva and I bury three fingers into my wet pussy. Working my fingers in my pussy and over my clit I find myself dast approaching my climax.

I imagine that I have just pissed myself in my cheerleading outfit during the big game and that the whole school witnessed my naughty act. In my mind, Kelly, my co-captain and the girl I've lusted after since my freshman year escorts me from the field into the locker room. Once in the locker room Kelly stands before me and proceeds to wet herself. An impish smile crosses her pretty face as pee runs down her long slender legs forming a puddle on the tiled floor. I begin to play with myself as Kelly finishes peeing. Kelly then pulls me to her and we start to make out. We sink to the floor and continue to explore each others bodies while laying in Kelly's warm puddle. We bring each other to climax and then realize that Miss Gray, coach for the cheer squad is watching.

Back in the real world I have brought myself to my best orgasm ever. I am then shocked by the main lights being switched on. I had been so into my fantasy that I never noticed the door being unlocked and opened. In the doorway stands mom, dressed in a short nightgown. My mom has a clear view of me laying in my piss soaked PJs and bed, at some point during my masturbation I must have kicked the covers onto the floor. I then find that my bladder wasn't yet empty and despite all my efforts I again piss myself with mom watching...

How does mom react?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)