More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Mr. Sea Mr. Sea

What next?

Lightning & Thunder

01/11/18

As the wind howled, soon joined the rain, splashing puddles all over the concrete pavements, and chissled roads, hitting the family windows like it was begging to come inside, and intrude the comforting warmth, the insulated home kept alive. Ezekiel layed still on his soft puffy double bed, fit for a king, his upper body left open for the entire world to admire, with only a thin white sheet to cover his legs and sporting crotch, held at bay by grey briefs, otherwise, near naked. With a few more minutes of hard rain shuttering down on the neighborhood roofs, lightning pursued the gloomy night, joined by thunder as it's brother, bright shocks hit close by the family home, followed by loud bangs, and with each, Molly and Ashley grew more and more cowersome.

Eventually as the two beautiful sisters fear meter hit full, they stumbled together to Ezekiel's room. All three of the siblings closely resembled eachother, most likely due to their relations, Ashley the eldest sibling, had smooth tan skin, matching Ezekiel's, curly brown hair that frizzled down to her shoulders, an easy on the eyes curvy body, a beautiful plump ass, and c cup breasts. Molly the youngest, on the other hand is reasonably flat chested, with not much of an ass compared to her sisters, but definitely still there, her hair wrapped into a loose hair bun, attop her smooth good looking face.

As the girls reached their brothers room, they knock upon his wooden entrance, inviting themselves into the dimly lit oasis of warmth and prosperity, Ashley biting her lip as she sees her younger brothers strapping muscular body. "Uhh.. Hey bro, we were just wondering if it's okay if we could uhh... sleep with you tonight, our rooms too cold to fall asleep in", Molly says as she checks her older brother out, zoning in on his hefty baggage shaping the white sheet, draped over it. Ezekiel notices both of his sister's skimpy late night clothing attire, looking each of them slowly up and down, Molly wearing silky brown panties, and a matching silky brown bra, Ashley wearing a beige silk robe, tied loosely closed around what looks like her naked body. "Hmm.. Alright it's fine, close the door, you're letting all the heat out" he says smiling politely.

An unspoken sibling bond?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)