More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by darren j darren j

What do they do?

Light a few scented candles

Courtney and Andrea decide to light a few scented candles for a cheerful light. They went through the house and stuck the candles in every candle holder they could find when they ran out of them they used saucers. The place was started to look a lot more cheerful and less gloomy and it had a strange mixer of aromas.

Just as Courtney was beginning to relax Andrea walked in carrying one last candle.

"Remember this one we got as a job from that novelty shop?" she asked.

Courtney looked at the candle she was holding. It was a wax candle molded in the shape of a mans erect cock. "I remember and I still can not believe you asked the person behind the counter if it was molded from their own body part."

"Well I though it was a guy I was talking to. Not some butch lesbian."

"What do you have something against butch lesbians?"

"No but I still think she had a dick and it looked like this." Andrea was now holding the candle in front of her crotch like it was a cock. "... and given a chance I am sure she would have tried to root you with it." As she said this she started making thrusting movements at Courtney.

"But then I would have done this." Courtney dropped to her knees and licked the head of the candle. The candle was good eight inches long and Courtney took it all the way down her throat.

While she was down there, she reached up and took the candle out of Andrea's hand and held it in her own hands against Andrea's pussy.

What will they do with the candle next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)